Purrs - to give and to get

Old July 20th 04, 01:10 PM
badwilson

Default Purrs - to give and to get

Well, I'm still catching up on the NG. 1500 more messages to go, there were
2500 when I first got back. Sheesh you guys talk a lot! :-)
I just wanted to thank everyone for purring for Dennis to pass his exams.
I'm sure it helped as he did well and it was nice knowing that people were
thinking about him.
I forgot to mention in my other post that I had a really cool surprise while
we were in Perth. Dennis was actually writing his first exam and I'd gone
downtown to shop for bras (they don't sell any in Thailand that fit me),
when my phone rang and it was Yowie! I was so flabbergasted that it took me
a moment to clue in to what was even going on. It was really cool to talk
to her, we had a nice chat and really took away from my nervousness about
Dennis being in the exam right then.
I also wanted to offer my purrs to everyone who needs them. Dennis just
left again for another 5 weeks in Burma, so I think I'll get caught up
pretty quickly, but I didn't want to leave it too much longer before sending
out some group purrs.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

Old July 21st 04, 07:03 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "badwilson" wrote:

Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered in

fur!

Welcome Back!
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")