13th anniversary

Old June 17th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default 13th anniversary

Tomorrow June 17th we will celebrate Rusty's 13th adoption
anniversary. Time sure flies. Hope we have a few more years together.
He just turned 14 and is getting really old.

Winnie
Old June 17th 08, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Winnie wrote:
Tomorrow June 17th we will celebrate Rusty's 13th adoption
anniversary. Time sure flies. Hope we have a few more years together.
He just turned 14 and is getting really old.

It's already the 17th here, so happy anniversary, you two!

Old June 17th 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Winnie" wrote in message
Tomorrow June 17th we will celebrate Rusty's 13th adoption
anniversary. Time sure flies. Hope we have a few more years together.
He just turned 14 and is getting really old.

Winnie

Happy anniversary to both of you. However, please don't assume that 14 is
"really old." Cats -- especially indoor cats -- that are given good
nutrition often live much longer than that. I had a cat that lived to be
20, and he did not really begin to show signs of aging until he was past 18.
My sister's cat is now 19. So, put emphasis on a good diet (high quality
canned food, no dry food) and good veterinary care, and you may be able to
tell us about Rusty's anniversaries for many years to come.

MaryL

Old June 17th 08, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Jun 17, 12:59*am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:

Happy anniversary to both of you. *However, please don't assume that 14 is
"really old." *Cats -- especially indoor cats -- that are given good
nutrition often live much longer than that. *I had a cat that lived to be
20, and he did not really begin to show signs of aging until he was past 18.
My sister's cat is now 19. *So, put emphasis on a good diet (high quality
canned food, no dry food) and good veterinary care, and you may be able to
tell us about Rusty's anniversaries for many years to come.

MaryL

Rusty is an indoor cat. He has been eating prescription food since he
was 2 because of urinary blockages. Since his second blockage, he has
been on canned food only on his vet's advice. The vet put him on a
presciption food for 'mature cats'
a year or two ago. I can only assume prescription food is of high
quality. They sure
cost a lot.

Winnie
Old June 17th 08, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Winnie wrote:

Tomorrow June 17th we will celebrate Rusty's 13th adoption
anniversary. Time sure flies. Hope we have a few more years together.
He just turned 14 and is getting really old.

Yay, happy anniversary Rusty and Winnie!

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old June 17th 08, 08:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

wrote:

[...]

Good. I was only trying to point out that age 14 is now not so terribly
old, with good care. My cat that lived to be 20 also had a series of
urinary infections for the first few years of his life but he was otherwise
healthy and active. I hope you will have many more years with Rusty.

MaryL

Old June 17th 08, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Happy 13th Adoption anniversary to you two!

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old June 18th 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Winnie wrote:
Tomorrow June 17th we will celebrate Rusty's 13th adoption
anniversary. Time sure flies. Hope we have a few more years together.
He just turned 14 and is getting really old.

Winnie

Happy annifursary, Rusty. Here's to many more.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old June 22nd 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Winnie wrote:
Tomorrow June 17th we will celebrate Rusty's 13th adoption
anniversary. Time sure flies. Hope we have a few more years together.
He just turned 14 and is getting really old.

Winnie

A belated happy adoption anniversary with hopes that you stay together
for many anniversaries,
Polonca and Soncek

13th anniversary Winnie Cat anecdotes 17 June 28th 07 09:50 PM
lucky day for black cats / Friday 13th bigbadbarry Cat health & behaviour 20 May 15th 05 06:44 PM
Anniversary JBHajos Cat anecdotes 32 January 28th 05 12:18 PM
A sad anniversary ---MIKE--- Cat health & behaviour 15 August 30th 04 11:02 PM