Jellicle Ball - Gestbuk Taybil

Old October 26th 05, 04:00 PM
Heather

Default Jellicle Ball - Gestbuk Taybil

Weez dont git heer furry oftin eiffur. Now dat meowmie'z fosterin fur da
reskew dat Cyrus kaym frum, weez hav a hard enuff tyme keepin up wif regular
mayl.

It wud be nys if Cinni cud git da spa an booteek visibil agin, but Ize node
wat yu meen abowt GM not bein der. sniff

Kissa

wrote in message
oups.com...

Heather wrote:
Well hihi der Koster Kats! How nys tu see yu agin.

Kissa

Hi Kissa! It's hard tu get heer tu offen - Meowmie is reelee bizzee an
da best tyme fur hur tu reed iz at lunch at wurk, but da stoopid Google
maykes it furry hard. She sez iffen da IT peeplez wuld let hur put hur
choice uf Browser onna 'puter, it wuld mayke alla da diffurence inna
wurld, but noooooo, dey haffa stick with wut dey wants.

But we are tryin tu peek in wunce inna wyle. Cinni wuld lyke to get da
Spa an Booteek up an running visiblee agayn, tho we will miss haffin GM
deyre.

Junior fur da gang

Old October 26th 05, 09:56 PM

Rebecca wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

But we are tryin tu peek in wunce inna wyle. Cinni wuld lyke to get da
Spa an Booteek up an running visiblee agayn, tho we will miss haffin GM
deyre.

Junior fur da gang

Oh, no, dat remines me: da White-Footed Kitty Club wuz spozed to hab owr
firstest meetin at da Jellicle Ball, but I was so distraktid by Miss
Violette's untimely trip to da brij dat I furgot! I wunner if we kud hab
owr meetin at da spa? Dat wud be a ekselent place to diskuss manetenens ub
owr white foot furz. We mite lern abowt sum booty produx dat cud hewp.
Whut do yoo fingk, Koster Katz an WFKC memfurs?

Rebecca

Dat wuld be fyne. Da Spa is still heer an runnin' inna bakgrownd, az
it were, we jest hazn't been meowing. We haf da big Bankwet ruum, or
da littul conferenze ruums - wut wuld yu purrfur?

Cinni, checking the towel supply

Old October 26th 05, 10:01 PM

Default Thuh Spa (Was Jellicle Ball - Gestbuk Taybil)

Miss Violette wrote:
I wuuld like diz, I hadda job atta spa, Trudi, washing a white paw

Yu still haf a job, Trudi! Thuh Spa iz still deyre - it's lyke meni
fings in da commyunitee, driftin along kwyetlee inna bakgrownd, until
we need dem. I haf a competent staff (lyke yu) whu ken keep fingz
gowin eefun in my absenze.

Cinni

Old October 26th 05, 10:04 PM

Heather wrote:
Weez dont git heer furry oftin eiffur. Now dat meowmie'z fosterin fur da
reskew dat Cyrus kaym frum, weez hav a hard enuff tyme keepin up wif regular
mayl.

It wud be nys if Cinni cud git da spa an booteek visibil agin, but Ize node
wat yu meen abowt GM not bein der. sniff

Kissa

Awl it taykes iz fur da staff to get fings tugeffur an get sum bookings
- an it lukz lyke we are off an runnin!

Cinni

Old October 26th 05, 11:34 PM
Sylvia M.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
I wuuld like diz, I hadda job atta spa, Trudi, washing a

white paw

Yu still haf a job, Trudi! Thuh Spa iz still deyre - it's lyke

meni
fings in da commyunitee, driftin along kwyetlee inna bakgrownd,

until
we need dem. I haf a competent staff (lyke yu) whu ken keep

fingz
gowin eefun in my absenze.

Cinni

I wunnur if da need sum hewlp at da Boo-Teek?

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Old October 27th 05, 10:29 AM
Miss Violette

You better watch out fur dat fosterin stuffz, you culld get efin more catz
atta yourown howze furm dat OEJ, who knowz, glares at Tiger anna Trudi
Heather wrote in message
news
Weez dont git heer furry oftin eiffur. Now dat meowmie'z fosterin fur da
reskew dat Cyrus kaym frum, weez hav a hard enuff tyme keepin up wif
regular
mayl.

It wud be nys if Cinni cud git da spa an booteek visibil agin, but Ize

node
wat yu meen abowt GM not bein der. sniff

Kissa

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old October 27th 05, 07:36 PM

Sylvia M. wrote:

I wunnur if da need sum hewlp at da Boo-Teek?

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Yez, we do! Wif GM gone to the Bridj (sniffle) we need sumkittee (or
kitteez) tu tayke offur runnin' it. An we alweez haf lotsa wurk fur
hardwurkin kitteez in da main Spa areas.

Cinni

Old October 28th 05, 12:22 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

--

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sylvia M. wrote:

I wunnur if da need sum hewlp at da Boo-Teek?

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Yez, we do! Wif GM gone to the Bridj (sniffle) we need sumkittee (or
kitteez) tu tayke offur runnin' it. An we alweez haf lotsa wurk fur
hardwurkin kitteez in da main Spa areas.

Cinni

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sylvia M. wrote:

I wunnur if da need sum hewlp at da Boo-Teek?

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Yez, we do! Wif GM gone to the Bridj (sniffle) we need sumkittee (or
kitteez) tu tayke offur runnin' it. An we alweez haf lotsa wurk fur
hardwurkin kitteez in da main Spa areas.

Cinni

I tink dat I wood lyke tu try u follow in mine RB sisfurr djob at da
Boo-teek,
an maybee debelop uh bedder senze of styyul by so dooink.

Maybe ennykitty wud lyke tu akkompunny me tu da
Lost Angelez furrshun diztrikt onna buyink spree??
I gotz meowmeez kredit kard!!!

I'yl tink I'yl start annuder thred wiff diz...

Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

Old October 28th 05, 05:10 AM
Rebecca

wrote in message
oups.com...

Rebecca wrote:

Oh, no, dat remines me: da White-Footed Kitty Club wuz spozed to hab owr
firstest meetin at da Jellicle Ball, but I was so distraktid by Miss
Violette's untimely trip to da brij dat I furgot! I wunner if we kud hab
owr meetin at da spa? Dat wud be a ekselent place to diskuss manetenens
ub
owr white foot furz. We mite lern abowt sum booty produx dat cud hewp.
Whut do yoo fingk, Koster Katz an WFKC memfurs?

Rebecca

Dat wuld be fyne. Da Spa is still heer an runnin' inna bakgrownd, az
it were, we jest hazn't been meowing. We haf da big Bankwet ruum, or
da littul conferenze ruums - wut wuld yu purrfur?

Cinni, checking the towel supply

Oh, I fingk da bigbank wetruum, az long as dere iz a part ub it datz dry,
too. We shud be reddy sumtime affur da upkummin wedwink -- lotz ub usses
will be attendin da pre-wedwink partee an da wedwink itzownself. Affur awl
dat citemint it will be gud to relacks at da spa.

Duz yur konsultints hab enneefing to rekommend fur kitties wif wite on dere
feetz? Most ub da memfurs haz wite furz, but we haz one dat juss haz a
white claw!

Rebecca