Some cute photos of Omar

Old November 21st 05, 10:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Some cute photos of Omar

Christine Burel wrote:
To all our rpca friends -- I cannot tell you how much we all have
appreciated your kind comments, wishes, and purrs and purrayers on
the loss of our dear Omar boy: Thank you all so very much from the
bottom of our hearts (both human and furry); with all your candles,
lovely thoughts, and purrs from you and your furry family to help
Omar on his trip to the Bridge I know you made his journey safe and
peaceful and you have helped bring our hearts some measure of ease.

Here are a few of my favorite photos of Omar, enjoy.

http://tinyurl.com/ced2s

http://tinyurl.com/b5mfg

http://tinyurl.com/7l6fk

http://tinyurl.com/8ydpm

He was so beautiful, I saw the 'bliss' picture on a.b.p.a. as well. He'll
never be forgotten and he'll never be hurt.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 22nd 05, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun 20 Nov 2005 08:27:13p, Christine Burel wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

To all our rpca friends -- I cannot tell you how much we all
have appreciated your kind comments, wishes, and purrs and
purrayers on the loss of our dear Omar boy: Thank you all so
very much from the bottom of our hearts (both human and furry);
with all your candles, lovely thoughts, and purrs from you and
your furry family to help Omar on his trip to the Bridge I know
you made his journey safe and peaceful and you have helped bring
our hearts some measure of ease.

Here are a few of my favorite photos of Omar, enjoy.

http://tinyurl.com/ced2s

http://tinyurl.com/b5mfg

http://tinyurl.com/7l6fk

http://tinyurl.com/8ydpm

I haven't seen his baby pictures in a while, so that was sweet to
see them again. He was a well loved little boy. Purrs.....

--
Cheryl
Old November 22nd 05, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Here are a few of my favorite photos of Omar, enjoy.
http://tinyurl.com/ced2s
http://tinyurl.com/b5mfg
http://tinyurl.com/7l6fk
http://tinyurl.com/8ydpm

I love the picture of Omar and the strawberry box. Hey, where else
would a strawberry blond belong??

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita