Attention knitters! (and everyone else)

Old November 23rd 05, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Attention knitters! (and everyone else)

On 2005-11-21 21:41:49 -0600, Cheryl said:

On Mon 21 Nov 2005 10:28:12p, wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Here's a photo gallery of cats enjoying their hand-knitted cat
beds. I poked around the site a bit, looking for the pattern, but
didn't see it... but it's a big site, so if any of you knitters
are motivated, you might find the pattern in there somewhere.

Lots of kitties in this gallery!

http://wendyknits.net/knit/kittybedgallery.htm

Joyce

I sent the link to my mom. LOL She loves knitting and makes all sorts
of kitty things for me and my sister. I really had to laugh at this
one, because being 2D, the proportions are a little funny.

http://wendyknits.net/images/rachel022505.jpg

it is a bit "hobbitish"

Old November 23rd 05, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2005-11-22 10:57:20 -0600, "PatM" said:

Hey, these are great...makes me wish I knew how to knit!

Several "kitty-tacos" among them made me laugh and one calico called
Lucy, almost at the very end, has the most striking autumnal coloring.

-PatM

Someone at work remarked on that cats coloring. It really is remarkable.