brain fart or how keep kitten from biting

Old September 14th 11, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shylock

Default brain fart or how keep kitten from biting

.. . . cat fights in here can get pretty bad. One of them had cat scratch fevor and everyone died of it . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FPn5...1&feature=fvwp
Old September 15th 11, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shylock

.. . . went to your site, catnipped, and like the clean-cut of the introduction page. So hurried back here to show my page too. . . itwould be nice if everyone would show their page often . . . Itis something to look forward to . . .

Hope everyone enjoys it:
http://fluffyfuzzies.com

I have book marked your page, so now one of these days soon, when i feel like giving myself a treat, i will go into your site and enjoy . . .
Old September 15th 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shylock

.. . . i never told this to anyone before (about Bibby's words) . . . i wish someone would say something . . . maybe i shouldnot have told it here . . .

Betcha no one here can do this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhvt2...eature=related
Old September 15th 11, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shylock

.. . . yes, hurry, Nibiru is coming . . .
Old September 15th 11, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shylock

On Sep 14, 8:19*pm, Shylock wrote:
. . . yes, hurry, Nibiru is coming . . .

.. . . wellp. Looks like this thread is dead.
Old September 15th 11, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In ,
Shylock typed:
On Sep 14, 8:19 pm, Shylock wrote:
. . . yes, hurry, Nibiru is coming . . .

. . . wellp. Looks like this thread is dead.

The messages you are replying to are over a week old.

In an active group like this, unless there are lots of messages further down
thread that are less than 12 hours old, a week old message is a generally
good indication that the thread is over its use-by date, ie, 'dead'. And if
the message you were replying to is over a week old and at the end of a
branch in the thread, thats a pretty good indication that sub-branch of the
thread is dead, even if the thread itself is still going.

You've been on usenet forever, you should surely know this.

Yowie

Old September 15th 11, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

In ,
Shylock typed:
On Sep 14, 8:19 pm, Shylock wrote:
. . . yes, hurry, Nibiru is coming . . .

. . . wellp. Looks like this thread is dead.

The messages you are replying to are over a week old.

In an active group like this, unless there are lots of messages further down
thread that are less than 12 hours old, a week old message is a generally
good indication that the thread is over its use-by date, ie, 'dead'. And if
the message you were replying to is over a week old and at the end of a
branch in the thread, thats a pretty good indication that sub-branch of the
thread is dead, even if the thread itself is still going.

You've been on usenet forever, you should surely know this.

He was replying to himself!

Joyce

--
If an animal does something, they call it instinct. If we do exactly
the same thing for the same reason, they call it intelligence.
Old September 15th 11, 09:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Sep 15, 5:00*am, wrote:

He was replying to himself!

Well who else on here is going to talk to him

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old September 15th 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
On Sep 15, 5:00 am, wrote:

He was replying to himself!

Well who else on here is going to talk to him
__
I did not see any post from Shylock in this thread, nor ever have seen one.
Maybe NIN removes them.
Tweed

Old September 15th 11, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 9/14/2011 7:02 PM, Shylock wrote:

. . . went to your site, catnipped, and like the clean-cut of the introduction page. So hurried back here to show my page too. . . itwould be nice if everyone would show their page often . . . Itis something to look forward to . . .

Hope everyone enjoys it:

snipped cat breeding/selling web site URL

I have book marked your page, so now one of these days soon, when i feel like giving myself a treat, i will go into your site and enjoy . . .

Others here may disagree, but IMHO it's *not* nice for people to post
their web page when their web page is selling something. That's called
SPAMing, and most newsgroups, this one included, have FAQ rules against
that.

It's especially not nice in *this* group when your site is about
breeding and selling cats. The following quote from your site makes it
quite apparent why you don't feel you fit in with this group(1):

"These work-of-art kitties offered for sale (no BS "adoption" talk), who
answer to no man's sufficationg rules, are not for registering, breeding
nor showing, as they are "pets" for: fun, friendship, beauty, love,
prestige, decoration, soothing, smoothing etc. $179.00 worth of blood
work has been done . . . they are clean."

(1) I'm not making an assumption of your feelings here, I'm referencing
the following post you made in February:

"Hello,

I want to talk about kitties . . . serious talk . . . fruitful talk . .
.. educational talk, but where . . . ?

This group is fantastic, in that it is a long-lasting group and and and
the best holding-on group. I wanted to say i honor this group for all it
is worth, and i have tried to fit in here, but failed, and i want to say
this group, as wonderful as they are unto themselves, make me sick.

PITY THE KITTIES."(2)

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...5cf36618c8934b

or

http://tinyurl.com/4ypsz3s

That was post number 9 of that thread on that page.

(2) I pity the kitties you sell for "decoration".

--

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/