Boyfie notices a spider

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 15th 12, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfie notices a spider

"MLB" wrote in message
wrote in message
On May 9, 10:59 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
. She looked at me every day when I wanted to use my
spices.

She probably moved towards the vibration you were making- spiders have
very poor eyesight

Lesley
__________
No, she didn't move at all, she just crouched there with her huge legs
and
*looked* at me. She was there for quite a few weeks because tackling a
spider of this size was very scary for me but eventually the loins were
girded and she was evicted with no harm to herself. I had the shudders
for
a few minutes afterwards though.
Tweed

The summer I was 17 I took on the task of cleaning our large double
garage. It hadn't been done in years. In the course of the one
afternoon, I dispatched 28 black widow spiders. I hate spiders, but SLC
had an "epidemic" of them at that time./ I hate spiders. MLB

I do not hate them. Hate is a strong word that I reserve for Hitler and Bin
Laden.
I don't like them and I have a problem with the really big ones but that is
my problem, not theirs.

Tweed