Poetic Justice - A judge who loves animals

Old November 19th 05, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Poetic Justice - A judge who loves animals

Good thing I don't abandon kittens.

As a survivalist, I spend nights in the woods with no food, no light,
and no shelter other than what I make myself out of what I find...

....for FUN.

--Fil
(and Smokey, feline anti-survivalist. "Nature sucks. I'm going to
spend the rest of my life on my back on the couch.")

Old November 19th 05, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

Then again, given that this is an actual sentence, someone would
presumably be nearby guarding her. This would be entirely a
punishment of the mind.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

lets follow this...there is no way it will be carried out
she will appeal it and win, the judge knew this when he gave the
sentence

she will not be abandoned, it will be appealed and overturned.

If it ain't, I'll jump off the earth

Old November 19th 05, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:
Have you noticed we have suddenly acquired about a dozen
posters who would obviously be happier in some other
newsgroup, and seem bent upon destroying the community we
have always had here? My suggestions for your kill-files:

neverhirelocalmen
No More Retail
Prozack

whitershadeofpale
cybercat

Coldshot
-L.

I like the posters in this list, that I recognize. Of course, I like
you too, Evelyn, as you know.

Old November 19th 05, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I own and run wholesale retail companies in Orlando, Fl I got a little
enough to pay for lunch

Old November 19th 05, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Karen wrote:

You are right. It would only be justice if it were for several months.
And she was a baby. People who do this HAVE NO CONCEPT. But one night,
you are right, is not justice.

Have you noticed we have suddenly acquired about a dozen posters who
would obviously be happier in some other newsgroup, and seem bent upon
destroying the community we have always had here? My suggestions for
your kill-files:

neverhirelocalmen
No More Retail
Prozack

whitershadeofpale
cybercat

Coldshot
-L.

Not as many as you think as neverhire, prozack, whiteshade, and coldshot
all seem to be the same person - or at least they have the same
nntp-posting-host ip address. You can add hairball_dujour as well. It
seems like Barry whatever his real name is. Is at it again.
Old November 19th 05, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

What a great judge!

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

"ShirleyB" wrote in message
Anybody see the below from ABC News? I love it!

Woman Ordered to Spend Night in Woods for Abandoning Kittens
http://abcnews.go.com/US/LegalCenter/story?id=1322751

--
ShirleyB, Rexie and Loki’s Mom
To Reply by email: remove 'nicks'

Pictures of His Majesty, Rex are at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/255873683SwWQZJ
Pictures of Loki can be seen at:

http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...85519812EYwKMs
And Our HOMEPAGE is: http://jumi-shirley-butler.com

Old November 19th 05, 12:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

ShirleyB wrote:
Anybody see the below from ABC News? I love it!

Woman Ordered to Spend Night in Woods for Abandoning Kittens
http://abcnews.go.com/US/LegalCenter/story?id=1322751

I think the sentence was too lenient.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 19th 05, 12:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

No More Retail wrote:
My real name Joyce is Matthew
thank you for the no troll comment you are right very new joined a
few weeks after the hurricanes
let them do what every they want All he did was get added to mine

I realise you're not a troll, but you do have a habit of responding to them.
Also you reply to post without quotes or references making it very difficult
sometimes to know what you're talking about.

It is obvious you care about cats and do what you can to help them, I just
wish you could ignore the trolls.

Old November 19th 05, 12:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian wrote:
No More Retail wrote:
My real name Joyce is Matthew
thank you for the no troll comment you are right very new joined a
few weeks after the hurricanes
let them do what every they want All he did was get added to mine

I realise you're not a troll, but you do have a habit of responding to them.
Also you reply to post without quotes or references making it very difficult
sometimes to know what you're talking about.

It is obvious you care about cats and do what you can to help them, I just
wish you could ignore the trolls.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

you ever stop to think it's not about "trolls" but a few hateful ass
smart mouthed
frigid bitches?

wtf does cats have to do with this group?

BUTTER MY ASS AND CALL ME A BISCUIT!

Old November 19th 05, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I do ignore the trolls or which ones people you consider trolls are you
talking about
I tell people don't feed the trolls and kill fill them and if they do
respond to snipe the post so we don't have to read it

And I will try to remember to keep the post that I respond to in it for you
people with news readers In outlook express I hit reply to group and the
post I want to respond to and it post right below the post :-)