OT Help/Without a Trace

Old November 18th 05, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT Help/Without a Trace

My channel completely went gonzo the last 15 minutes of the show. I
gathered they found their son in a hospital at the end, but could not
make out how it got to that point. The last clear thing I saw was the
girl telling them about being attacked. Just would sure like to know
what really happened.

Old November 18th 05, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
My channel completely went gonzo the last 15 minutes of the show. I
gathered...attacked. Just would sure like to know
what really happened.

haaaaaaaaaaaa ha!

Old November 18th 05, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:53:36 -0600, Karen wrote:

My channel completely went gonzo the last 15 minutes of the show. I
gathered they found their son in a hospital at the end, but could not make
out how it got to that point. The last clear thing I saw was the girl
telling them about being attacked. Just would sure like to know what
really happened.

So would I. My son has the habit of calling me every night just about
five minutes before the end of the hour. I have asked him please to call
me at the beginning of the hour instead of the end. Do you think he will
ever learn? MLB
Old November 18th 05, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:56:42 -0800, neverhirelocalmen wrote:

Karen wrote:
My channel completely went gonzo the last 15 minutes of the show. I
gathered...attacked. Just would sure like to know what really happened.

haaaaaaaaaaaa ha!

Sadist!
Old November 18th 05, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT Help/Without a Trace/I had no idea! Wow.

Karen wrote:
My channel completely went gonzo the last 15 minutes of the show. I
gathered they found their son in a hospital at the end, but could not
make out how it got to that point. The last clear thing I saw was the
girl telling them about being attacked. Just would sure like to know
what really happened.

You are joking right!

I am not believing this..

You're watching a show on missing persons.
At the same time you are condoning a judge who hangs a woman out to get
abducted.

You're real deep Karen... WTG sista!

oh and about your TV

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha! that's a sign from God.
Mend your mind!

Old November 18th 05, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Coldshot wrote:

oh and about your TV

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha! that's a sign from God.
Mend your mind!

just kidding
God didn't bust you're tv
but lawd! think about what you're saying

what is the difference between murder and hate

Old November 18th 05, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote in message
My channel completely went gonzo the last 15 minutes of the show. I
gathered they found their son in a hospital at the end, but could not make
out how it got to that point. The last clear thing I saw was the girl
telling them about being attacked. Just would sure like to know what
really happened.

After they got back home, and basically got through the night, a girl and
her mother came to the door. This is the girl their kid had been talking on
his cell phone. They just found out Sean was gone. The girl had been to a
party the week before and had something slipped into her drink and had been
raped. She hadn't told anyone but she and Sean were studying together and
she broke down and told him what happened. He offered to go to the school
drug dealer to get the morning after pills for her, but insisted that she
tell his who did it. The FBI gave her a name and asked if it was him and it
was. From there they found out that after he left the arcade, Sean found
and confronted the rapist. That they had Sean hidden in some house - that
the guy had run his bike over with a car. Then they located them at some
warehouse and ended up having a short shootout and taking Sean to the
hospital from him injuries from being run over by the car. Every one is
happy. Message to girls not to keep rape a secret. (But that you might be
able to score morning after pills from your school dealer.)

Jo

Old November 18th 05, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Coldshot" wrote in message
ps.com...

Karen wrote:
My channel completely went gonzo the last 15 minutes of the show. I
gathered they found their son in a hospital at the end, but could not
make out how it got to that point. The last clear thing I saw was the
girl telling them about being attacked. Just would sure like to know
what really happened.

You are joking right!

I am not believing this..

You're watching a show on missing persons.
At the same time you are condoning a judge who hangs a woman out to get
abducted.

You're real deep Karen... WTG sista!

oh and about your TV

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha! that's a sign from God.
Mend your mind!

Karen is wayyyy warped.

Old November 18th 05, 11:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2005-11-18 00:35:08 -0600, "Coldshot" said:

Karen wrote:
My channel completely went gonzo the last 15 minutes of the show. I
gathered they found their son in a hospital at the end, but could not
make out how it got to that point. The last clear thing I saw was the
girl telling them about being attacked. Just would sure like to know
what really happened.

You are joking right!

I am not believing this..

You're watching a show on missing persons.
At the same time you are condoning a judge who hangs a woman out to get
abducted.

You're real deep Karen... WTG sista!

oh and about your TV

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha! that's a sign from God.
Mend your mind!

Well, apparently the trolls are back. Bye.

Old November 18th 05, 12:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes