Attention knitters! (and everyone else)

Old November 22nd 05, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Attention knitters! (and everyone else)

Here's a photo gallery of cats enjoying their hand-knitted cat
beds. I poked around the site a bit, looking for the pattern, but
didn't see it... but it's a big site, so if any of you knitters
are motivated, you might find the pattern in there somewhere.

Lots of kitties in this gallery!

http://wendyknits.net/knit/kittybedgallery.htm

Joyce
Old November 22nd 05, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

Lots of kitties in this gallery!

http://wendyknits.net/knit/kittybedgallery.htm

Joyce

will check it out, I knit aaaalll the time
snickering

Old November 22nd 05, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

No More Retail wrote:
You with a big needle is a scary thought Prozack
"Prozack" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Lots of kitties in this gallery!

http://wendyknits.net/knit/kittybedgallery.htm

Joyce

will check it out, I knit aaaalll the time
snickering

I'm not completely savage, I do sterilize them before each use.

Old November 22nd 05, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon 21 Nov 2005 10:28:12p, wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Here's a photo gallery of cats enjoying their hand-knitted cat
beds. I poked around the site a bit, looking for the pattern, but
didn't see it... but it's a big site, so if any of you knitters
are motivated, you might find the pattern in there somewhere.

Lots of kitties in this gallery!

http://wendyknits.net/knit/kittybedgallery.htm

Joyce

I sent the link to my mom. LOL She loves knitting and makes all
sorts of kitty things for me and my sister. I really had to laugh at
this one, because being 2D, the proportions are a little funny.

http://wendyknits.net/images/rachel022505.jpg

--
Cheryl
Old November 22nd 05, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon 21 Nov 2005 10:28:12p, wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Here's a photo gallery of cats enjoying their hand-knitted cat
beds. I poked around the site a bit, looking for the pattern, but
didn't see it... but it's a big site, so if any of you knitters
are motivated, you might find the pattern in there somewhere.

Lots of kitties in this gallery!

http://wendyknits.net/knit/kittybedgallery.htm

Joyce

LOL! ONe of these things is not like the others *sesame street song?*

http://wendyknits.net/images/ada040805.jpg

--
Cheryl
Old November 22nd 05, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2005-11-21 19:28:12 -0800, said:

Here's a photo gallery of cats enjoying their hand-knitted cat
beds. I poked around the site a bit, looking for the pattern, but
didn't see it... but it's a big site, so if any of you knitters
are motivated, you might find the pattern in there somewhere.

Lots of kitties in this gallery!

http://wendyknits.net/knit/kittybedgallery.htm

Joyce

Here's the link to the pattern...

http://wendyknits.net/knit/kittybed.htm

Katrina

Old November 22nd 05, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

http://wendyknits.net/knit/kittybedgallery.htm

PS ROFL at the picture of the cat who would rather sleep under the bed
than on it.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old November 22nd 05, 07:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl wrote:

I sent the link to my mom. LOL She loves knitting and makes all
sorts of kitty things for me and my sister. I really had to laugh at
this one, because being 2D, the proportions are a little funny.

http://wendyknits.net/images/rachel022505.jpg

--
Cheryl

Loooks like a kitten with his toy giant stuffed cat head.

These would be really easy to do - they are basically a hat pattern
enlarged, knitted on the round. All you would have to do is take any
hat pattern knitted on the round, increase it by the size you want, and
knit two of them. Sew together, stuff, and voila!
-L.