Pot of Toonas

Old March 17th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Pot of Toonas

Piglet walks over to Mme A. and Mz. cleo and asks bashfully, "Haz any of
yourownselves ever hunted dat pot of toonas at da end of da rainbo on St.
Pati dayz? I hear dey iz gren fror da day.

Old March 17th 07, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Hey rebecca wantsa go to da UK, anna ireland iz der, shuuld we go anna see?
OEJ

Old March 17th 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 20:31:52 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Piglet walks over to Mme A. and Mz. cleo and asks bashfully, "Haz any of
yourownselves ever hunted dat pot of toonas at da end of da rainbo on St.
Pati dayz? I hear dey iz gren fror da day.

i'll eet the pot of toonas iffin i catch them. are they garded by a
lepricon?
beauty

Old March 17th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet snickers. The Grambys little grandauter hooman says they iz da eatin
kine and there would be enouf fur efferyone of ussens. Dey is guarded by a
big meanz leprisquirlez. You can only gets to dem by slidinz down da
rainbo. Iffin you takez a big bag of nutza for da sqyirlez you can run
fastfast away with da toonaz.

Old March 17th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:52:38 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Piglet snickers. The Grambys little grandauter hooman says they iz da eatin
kine and there would be enouf fur efferyone of ussens. Dey is guarded by a
big meanz leprisquirlez. You can only gets to dem by slidinz down da
rainbo. Iffin you takez a big bag of nutza for da sqyirlez you can run
fastfast away with da toonaz.

Hmmm, I neffur herd of dis, buttid it sownds intersstink. Of cawz we
can gettid dem, we'ze kittiez, and dey is jus dum skwirlz!

How do we getz dere? Tiger, do you kno 'bout dis?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/17/2007 12:42:33 PM
Old March 17th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iznot sure if dey iz da eatin kind of toona or da spendin kind, OEJ
John Ross Mc Master wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 20:31:52 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Piglet walks over to Mme A. and Mz. cleo and asks bashfully, "Haz any of
yourownselves ever hunted dat pot of toonas at da end of da rainbo on
St.
Pati dayz? I hear dey iz gren fror da day.

i'll eet the pot of toonas iffin i catch them. are they garded by a
lepricon?
beauty

leprisquirlez! first it was d*gs, now this. will the 'ventures of
kitties neffur end?
beauty ( holding big bag of nuts)

Old March 18th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet shispers to OEJ. Da liddle hooman said dat on effery ilan there is a
waterfal and der iz alwayz a Rainbo dere too. We could port to the top of
the
Rainbo and slide downz. Beauty alreeddi haz da big bag of nutz. Iffin ya
knowz anythin aboutz squirlz ya hafte knowz this one jus hazta be old an
tuff and notta good ta eatz.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
Now diz here sowndz lika gud plan, OEJ

Old March 18th 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Somwherz offer da Rainbow
To get toonas Cats can fly
we can knock out da mean squirl
keep da nuts and toonas on ourown way by. Piglet knowing she best not give
up her day job for song writing!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I haz ben meditatin onit, an I thinkz we needsa koncintrate anna sing
somwhere ofur da rainbow anna den we kan be by that fud rainbow, we den
kan
getsa pot of toonaz, den we kan 'port ta ireland anna eat demselfz... I
wishes i knewed an elf so we kould get koridinates instead of koncintratin
ta get there, what duz you ofur kittez thinkz? Tiger
.. .