ball 'skortz

Old October 15th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default ball 'skortz

I beleev dat Miz Pi2nya AKA Sweetee haz alreddy agreed to allow me to skort
her, but just to be sure...

Toonya, wud yoo do myownself da furry grate onner uv allowin me to skort
yurownself to da ball an da wedwink?

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Dear kominuti,

I know diz iz gonna sownd furwurd, but wif manikatz gointo da brige anna
hoomanz cirkumstanzes bein allatime changin i thinked i wuld juzt be
upfrunt
bowt skortz fur da ball.

Of cawz ifin BK kant skort myownself i willz juzt go wif mine family...
OEJ
sayz da same for her anna STT, Tiger anna TV iz winked, Chester will be
shortly anna Stormmee iz hopinta be skorted by Rosco... now i iz writin
diz
kuz i thinked der shuld bea thread fur kittez ta pozt ifin dey wantsa
'skort
anna anofur kitty kan respond and den you haza skort,

Trudi, the matchmaker

Old October 15th 07, 08:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

On Oct 14, 4:30 pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 16:13:08 -0500, "Stormmee"

wrote:
diz iz gudta pozt ifin you knowz who yourown 'skort iz so nocat getz an xtra
date, Trudi

I want Bear to 'skort me like he didded last year. Bear, are you
there?
Cinder

I am! I am! It would make me furry happy to skort you, Cinder! I
replied to dis earlier but we doant see it ennywhere, so I am back. My
whole furmily will attend. Joey wil attend wif Beauty, Leo will attend
wif Rambetta, HoneyCat will attend wif Andy, Jaspurr will attend wif
Molly, Jack will attend wif Misty, an of course Lucy will attend wif
Chester!

Bear, happy to skort the beautiful Cinder

Old October 15th 07, 10:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Trudi reads the thread well purlesed wif herown idermint... NOW

whut catsonz duznot hafa skort anna wantz one... say yourown name anna dat
you iz vailable, da firzt skort dat offurz shuld be who yoursef goez wif,
ifin you haza purfurnze like you likez a kittee but hazint hadda nerf ta azk
fura date befur diz, juzt say it rite owt, Trudi, the brazen matchmaker
ups.com...

Old October 15th 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

what abowt piglette, I think that nize wascal kitty whut lifez near uncle
Bill wuuld be gud, Trudi
Granby wrote in message
Hi GTrudi, iz is O. T. and Piglet sayz I am gonna 'skort Willow. She will
give me lezzons in what I am supozed ta do. So farz, it dozent soun like
muchz funz. Herself sayz dat me and Ranger kant klimbz on all da seatz,

we
kant run up and downz da loooonnngg islez anna I haf to drez up. I dozden
wanta wear a drez! (O. T. you iz sillie da gramby tole you what dat

meanz.
And, da fatck dat you has be behaf like a gentlezman for a day or two

won't
kill yourself. Willow about readi to box O. T.'z earz!)

Old October 15th 07, 12:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Nowz Trudi, donz be matfchmakin, I iz like da Gramby I duzent ask guyz for a
date. I duzent wan dem to hafta watch out for myownselfz when der iz lotza
runnin round tado and lotza of thinkz ta see. (Raskal doez soun like nize
kitty dough, Blush Blush) Piglet

Old October 15th 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

UGGGHHHH you godda learnz howta spell da namez rite,Wascal. not da way da
seketari did itz. Piglet shakeing her head.

Old October 15th 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I know you iz like yourown hooman anna iz a fine ladycat so i wuz juzt
thinkin owt lowd, dat izunt you azkin, Trudi

Old October 15th 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Chappy is skortin Snowflake, so dat leeves me alone. Ize happy to skort
a gurlkittie iffin deres one dat wantz to go wit me.

Booker