I spy....

Old July 9th 05, 06:19 AM
whitershadeofpale

Alison wrote:

Could it be because you hump my posts.?
BTW Seeing as I've made posts to other people around the same time as
you , I wouldn't say you have my undivided attention.
Alison

Dear Alison,

You are blowing it! I had you pegged for this Maria von Trapp type
character.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Old July 9th 05, 07:30 AM
Trish

"Alison" wrote in message

"Trish" wrote in message
.. .

So do tell me dearest Allison to what do I owe the pleasure of your

undivided attention, is it pray tell that I agree with Mary?

Could it be because you hump my posts.?
BTW Seeing as I've made posts to other people around the same time as
you , I wouldn't say you have my undivided attention.
Alison

Ok, my turn to ask for an explanation, what does humping your posts mean?

Old July 9th 05, 07:49 AM
-L.

Alison wrote:
Could it be because you hump my posts.?
BTW Seeing as I've made posts to other people around the same time as
you , I wouldn't say you have my undivided attention.
Alison

The more you **** her off, the more she humps. Sometimes multiple,
different replies to the same post. Must be kind of like a tic.

-L.

Old July 9th 05, 08:03 AM
Trish

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

Alison wrote:
Could it be because you hump my posts.?
BTW Seeing as I've made posts to other people around the same time as
you , I wouldn't say you have my undivided attention.
Alison

The more you **** her off, the more she humps. Sometimes multiple,
different replies to the same post. Must be kind of like a tic.

-L.

Lyn hard to believe this with your colourful display of calmness and peace
that you show with every post you make, but I do not get ****ed off nor will
I ever get ****ed off about what someone I've never met thinks of me. The
only reason I actually respond to your constant hyped up dribble is because
you're such an easy target, you condemn yourself just by opening your mouth.
And it's fun to take bets on how long before you will start flipping. Oh
yes Lyn, we have this little thing going, we take bets in private e-mails as
to who can set you off quickest. It's a riot. I think I've won twice now.

And I was curious how long it would take you to jump on this bandwagon.
What's the matter, tired of getting roasted in the other thread, Phillip
hasn't been around to agree with your bull**** so you need to buddy up with
someone else now. It's pitiful when you allow your hated of one person eat
at you til your entire inner core is rotted. I bet if you had a girl you'd
have named her "Mary". C'mon admit it.

Toodleloo dear, you go on back to your imaginary mansion in Portland and
live your life as a what was that word now, oh yes a MOO.

Old July 9th 05, 11:58 AM
Kitkat

Trish wrote:

Toodleloo dear, you go on back to your imaginary mansion in Portland and
live your life as a what was that word now, oh yes a MOO.

*snicker*

Old July 9th 05, 08:16 PM
Brad

What do you see in these eyes.......

http://tinypic.com/6elloz.jpg

This photo really ****es me off......the longer I look at it the more
I can't focus on it......I think our brains (excluding barry and
Fillup for lack of brain) are trained to focus on the eyes of people
and it can't figure out where to focus in the picture.....lol

Brad

Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
shouting......." HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"

Old July 9th 05, 09:13 PM
whitershadeofpale

Brad wrote:

This photo really ****es me off......the longer I look at it the more
I can't focus on it......I think our brains (excluding barry and
Fillup for lack of brain) are trained to focus on the eyes of people
and it can't figure out where to focus in the picture.....lol

Dancing bologna entertains you brad?