Stray kitten - feed or ignore?

Old June 13th 04, 03:38 AM
JoJo

Ivanna,

Don't know why I did not think of this earlier - go to www.spayusa.org - I
believe they will give you links to shelters in your area that offer reduced
fee spaying programs. They have something on main page, half way down called
Pets911, type in your zip and it will tell you where you can get low cost
spay/neuter.

Best of like and you're not alone - I would be feeding too! Although you
got me on the bug - sorry no happy endings for bugs here - yuck! Creepy
crawlies don't need to be seen
"Ivanna" wrote in message
om...
Well I must first admit I've already been feeding it all week. It

appeared
very bony when I first started, but looks more like a normal kitten now.

My concern is that this may be a female and that she will be bringing me
loads more kittens to feed if she is not fixed. (I am way allergic to

cats
and couldn't have even one in the house) She runs away on approach, but
stays within sight if she expects I will put a bit of food out for her.
Suggestions?

Old June 14th 04, 12:00 PM
Wendy

"Hi Im WEEniE with MyFav4ite Midi"
wrote in message

Stray kitten - feed or ignore?

Group: rec.pets.cats.rescue Date: Sat, Jun 12, 2004, 6:21am (EDT+4)
From: (Ivanna)
"Rhonda"

.. But she only
does ferrals.Of course it won't stop someone who can't afford to put
their own cat inne of those traps to get a freebee done.Now would it?

Around here a cat owner would do that at their peril. If a trapped kitty
seems to be friendly they trap, neuter and re-home.

Old June 14th 04, 12:00 PM
Wendy

Old June 28th 04, 09:58 PM

"Ivanna" wrote in message
om...
Well I must first admit I've already been feeding it all week. It

appeared
very bony when I first started, but looks more like a normal kitten now.

My concern is that this may be a female and that she will be bringing me
loads more kittens to feed if she is not fixed. (I am way allergic to

cats
and couldn't have even one in the house) She runs away on approach, but
stays within sight if she expects I will put a bit of food out for her.
Suggestions?

Another kitten question (sorry) Priscilla Ballou Cat health & behaviour 3 November 12th 04 01:39 PM
Kitten, Fleas, Ear Mites....or both!?! Gary Cat health & behaviour 20 October 29th 04 09:46 PM
Guest Cat & Kitten LOL Cat anecdotes 30 August 10th 04 02:08 PM
Gem the Gray Kitten (long) Annie Benson-Lennaman Cat anecdotes 21 August 25th 03 01:02 AM
Flea Dip for 7-week-old kitten Sandra Loosemore Cat health & behaviour 29 July 30th 03 05:12 AM