Good kitty!

Old September 18th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

Default Good kitty!

My area had a power failure on saturday night. When I reset my clock,
I reset it wrong so that my alarm didn't go off on Monday morning.
Fortunately, I had the Wet Nose Alarm, just 4 minutes after the alarm
was supposed to go off! How does she know that? Especially since she
let me sleep in until 8am on Sunday morning?

But she's a GOOD kitty, and now I'm at work on time.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Old September 18th 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

"Jane" wrote in message
ups.com...
My area had a power failure on saturday night. When I reset my clock,
I reset it wrong so that my alarm didn't go off on Monday morning.
Fortunately, I had the Wet Nose Alarm, just 4 minutes after the alarm
was supposed to go off! How does she know that? Especially since she
let me sleep in until 8am on Sunday morning?

But she's a GOOD kitty, and now I'm at work on time.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Good for her! We overslept this morning, too, but the 3 cats only climb
into bed with us when they hear us talking in the morning. It's like their
cue. When they hear my husband tell me "I love my wife", (which he says
first thing, every morning, when he wakes up) they come a-runnin'! It's a
'pet me, no, pet *me* first' fest. :~)

I wish they could sleep with us and snuggle, but my husband is an EXTREMELY
restless sleeper. I can't even sleep with him sometimes. It's okay,
though, my kids snuggle with me during the day.

kili

Old September 18th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Jane wrote:

My area had a power failure on saturday night. When I reset my clock,
I reset it wrong so that my alarm didn't go off on Monday morning.
Fortunately, I had the Wet Nose Alarm, just 4 minutes after the alarm
was supposed to go off! How does she know that? Especially since she
let me sleep in until 8am on Sunday morning?

But she's a GOOD kitty, and now I'm at work on time.

She's not just a good kitty, she's a very SMART kitty! Not just for
knowing what time to wake you up (and when to let you sleep), but for
knowing that if she's going to keep getting kitty food, you need to
get up and go wherever it is you go every day! (Out hunting, most
likely.)

Joyce
Old September 19th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Jane wrote:
My area had a power failure on saturday night. When I reset my clock,
I reset it wrong so that my alarm didn't go off on Monday morning.
Fortunately, I had the Wet Nose Alarm, just 4 minutes after the alarm
was supposed to go off! How does she know that? Especially since she
let me sleep in until 8am on Sunday morning?

But she's a GOOD kitty, and now I'm at work on time.

She is a very good kitty. I don't have a Wet Nose Alarm these days, I
have a Huge Weight On The Chest alarm - Caliban has taken to jumping up
on me when he thinks it's time for me to get up. So far, he's been
pretty accurate and doing it a couple of minutes before my alarm was set
to go off. This morning he did it one minute before the alarm - he's
getting better!