Happi Purrday Oktofurr Kitties

Old October 1st 07, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shadow Scott

Default Happi Purrday Oktofurr Kitties

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

1 - Amber, Baby, Nicholas, Percy, Stormee, Tinkerbelle, Yarrow
2 - Jaspurr
3 - Max Spunkmeyer, Bobby Boo Batson
11 - Isabella
14 - Matthias, Oz, Voodoo
15 - Maestro
17 - Louise
19 - Onyx (Mi sweetie!!)
20 - Mina
22 - NewUpstart
23 - Beauty
28 - Schmutz
31 - Congo, Moe, Garfeeld, Little miss Violette.
? - April, Sweetheart

Hoomin note - Sorry if there are some names of kitties who have
crossed the bridge - my computer with my handy-dandy list of RB
kitties crashed - luckily the hard drive was salvageable, but I have
not had the time to find the list in time for this month's purrday
callout. - Evelyn

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
ore dey haf kros ofur da bridj, pleeze let me no. Fangu.

Shahna

PS - tew PiP Cory,

I hope yew have a gudgud purrday!

Old October 1st 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Joan Koster

Shahna, we are sad tu repurt dat Baby will be gowin tu da Bridj tuday, on
hur purrday.

Cinni, Bitsy, an Cookie

Old October 1st 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

We are furry furry sorry to heer dat Baby will be gowin to da bridj, an
we wish hur an ez trip, an dat da holes in da hoomin an kitty harts heel
qwikly.

Snowflake, Booker an Chappy

Old October 1st 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Oh. Diz iz soosoosad.To go tu da bridge on hur purday.;`
I wyll shtart purrin imediatllee!
PuuuurrrrrrrzzzzzzfurBaby
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 1st 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 1, 11:00 am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Oh. Diz iz soosoosad.To go tu da bridge on hur purday.;`
I wyll shtart purrin imediatllee!
PuuuurrrrrrrzzzzzzfurBaby
--
Pitô.ônya

She wuz reddee. She hadda furry short illnezz, an she let Meowmie no
it wuz time. TED Catherine hewped hur diz mornin, an we no she is
playin wif ourz Munchkin an Poppacat an Junior now.

Cinni, Bitsy, an Cookie

Old October 2nd 07, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

Uh Mizz Shahna.... wee iz furry sad tew say dat thuh seCATery iz furry bad
wiff datez an needz tew change ourown purrdays tew Oct 2nd (tewmorrow)
Sinse only wee no wen wuz rilly borned, Meowmie made ourown purrday's on
thuh same day az our luffly Anti Sandy in PA wich iz thuh 2nd.
If yew cud pweeze change it, wee wud bee furry grateful.

Fangu furry much,

Max Spunkmeyer an Bobby Boo Batson (NorthWET Oregon cat brofurrs!)

Old October 7th 07, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Happy Purrday to youze all.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 16th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

Posted and e-mailed...

In article , shahna1
@juno.com says...

[...]

Geez, I almost forgot... Onyx's purrday is in three freaking days!!!

My own purrday was FURRY uneventful, for what it's worth. I didn't feel
too great on my purrday, so I didn't do too much at all.

Shahna, my dear... Onyx will not be attending this year's Jellicle Ball.
He MAY show up to do a rendition of GFF, but we're not sure about that
yet. I just wanted to let you know.

--- Unca Cory