Someone has diarrhea....

Old September 18th 05, 02:53 AM
Mischief

Default Someone has diarrhea....

I foudn a nice big contribution in the litterbox last night. So I
immdiately did a butt check

Mischief was sleeping on the bed and did NOT like her tail being
lifted. Nothing

Imp I had to chase and then drag out of the closet. Still nothing.

Mayhem I tricked by lying in bed like i was going to sleep. When she
came for scrtiches i grabbed her and checked, much to he chagrin.
Still nothing..

Hmph.

So someone has diarrhea and I don't know who. I talked to Dr. Z at
work and she thinks it might be Imp again, since he had tummy problems
a month or so ago. But I can't be sure. THe obvious thing would be to
take all three cats in for fecals.

But i'm probably over-reacting. So i'm going to keep an eye on who
uses the litterbox for the next week or so.

Purrs that whoever has an upset tummy gets better NOW.

Kristi

Old September 18th 05, 04:05 AM
Karen

Old September 18th 05, 12:07 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for it to be a one time thing,
--
Polonca & Soncek

ups.com...