JELLICLE BALL: CatTayls/Little Kitty

Old October 15th 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default JELLICLE BALL: CatTayls/Little Kitty

On Oct 14, 9:08 am, "CatTayls/Little Kitty" wrote:
Ah, ware iz Uncle Bobcat wen we need him???? It takes severul dayz
fur all thuh kitteez to arrive and make plans. Then we arrive at thuh
Ball locashun, sign thuh gestbuk, eat and soshalize and sing and make
speeches. Then we kwiet down fur thuh calling ov thuh naymes and pay
tribyoot to our departed frendz.

Hi CatTayls/Little Kitty, I'm here. At the moment I am in the process
of trying to make sure my two charges -- especially Misty -- do not A)
get lost B) create chaos C) return home in one piece. I've also been
trying to do as little telporting as possible. If need be and you need
me I'll be there, but some cat will have to offer me a pass as I don't
quite qualify as A) a cat B) a DHC or C) a HC, and I want to follow
proper protocol. If I need to teleport I'll have Bonnie's upgraded
teleporter as Tabitha Cleo, and a whole bunch of "girl" kitties are
coming to pick up my charges (and save me from having to teleport to
where ever the Ball will be this year). I'm also in the process of
writing, and editing some of the entries for an upcoming Encyclopedia
of Microbiology, as well as the Foreword to it. But I'll be there if
you need me.

Bobcat the Busy

Old October 15th 07, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Duz yu git as grumpy as ar meowmie when yur riting? Shez waz refewing
proposalz da other day an da wurdz she was sayin wazn't gud ones.

Booker

Old October 16th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 15, 6:06 am, Me wrote:
Duz yu git as grumpy as ar meowmie when yur riting? Shez waz refewing
proposalz da other day an da wurdz she was sayin wazn't gud ones.

Booker

No Booker, I don't tend to get grumpy, though I do tend to get a bit
crazy at times. I tend to have a single track mind, and time flows
away. Usually Calypso (aka the D*G) usually reminds me that time has
passed and he needs to go for a walk.

I have at least finished the foreword to this project so now I have to
turn mt attention to the rest of the project. I suspect I'm going to
be editing entries left and right between now and Jan 1st. Plus
writing them as well.

Bobcat

Old October 16th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Unca Bobcat, cud yew at least teleport yer mind so yew kin eevesdrop
on thuh activitees and make sugjestions? Yew hav a wunnerful
imajinayshun. Last yeer yew sed there cud be a naming ceremony,
rememfur? BTW, Meowmie's brother, my famlee hoomin uncle, is a
retired microbiologist. He knows lotsa stuff wif funny names. An
encyklopeedia iz just thuh kind of thing scientists wud be good at.

Duz thuh eleporter clog up yer sinusses? Maybe we cud iv yew a pill
or knock yew out fur a liddle while.

Little Kitty, trying to be helpful