soft haz lozt it!!!

Old October 17th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default soft haz lozt it!!!

da nerf of hersef, her taked owrz chair apart, you know da one dat wuz juzt
rite fur skratchin, anna hersef iz puttinit inna trash!!!! Stormmee
disgruntled!!!!

Old October 17th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hi Stormmee, diz iz O. T. anna I finks we shouldz all port obfer dera anna,
wellz, by da time uz all gets dere, we kan fink of sumphin! Dat iz just
meanz datz allz! Iz herself gonna get you guyz a newz onez?

Old October 17th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

NO hersef sayz no more cloth furnishure, anna hersef juzt sayed owt lowd dat
da loveseat iz nezt... anna it stil haz lotsa plazes ta skratch... HRMPH, I
hatez it when furry leafz hersef allatime kleanz stuf when himsef leafz anna
italltime iz da stuff i likez, Stormmee, really cranky,

Old October 18th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Meowmie and pawpaw got rid ov all da cloth furnitre long long ago. Weze
nefer seen any. Butted dey gif us a scratch tree, and some scratchie
boxez dat we like furry much (dey haf catnip in dem). Chappy still
scratches on da rug sumtimes an meowmie yellz NO.

Booker

Old October 18th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we gotz 4 turboskratcherz, anna 3 treez butted we liked dat chair,... butted
i guez itz atta brige wif the RB catz now, Stormmee having a philisopical
monet

Old October 18th 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wez started skratchin da funitirez and da gamby yellz NO and skarez ua. Her
gottad sumphin deyz kallz a waterz gun cauze her kant hit uzens wif da
sprayz boddle. Diz jus ain't rite. O.T. not happi attallz.

Old October 18th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

be kareful kuz her aim willz get betterer, efin soft iz gettin betterer at
gettin uses, Tiger NOT amuzed AT ALL

Old October 18th 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mine Meowmee pikz uppa can wat izunt MT an shykez it attid me,
speshulee wen I iz on da liffingruum taybul ur kowntur.
Hur tryz tu du it wen I yam nottid luukin, but I knoz!
It maykez uh terribobble seownd, like pennyz inna can.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 18th 07, 11:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Wednesday 17 October 2007 22:04, Granby wrote:

Wez started skratchin da funitirez and da gamby yellz NO and skarez
ua. Her gottad sumphin deyz kallz a waterz gun cauze her kant hit
uzens wif da
sprayz boddle. Diz jus ain't rite. O.T. not happi attallz.
"Stormmee" wrote in message

All she has to do is hisss. It's even easier than water and cats
understand it. Learn to speak cat, hoomans!

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

--
Regards,
Fred

going soft Sandra Cat anecdotes 2 April 25th 05 05:25 AM
very soft stools [email protected] Cats - misc 9 December 31st 04 02:28 PM
I am a soft touch dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 13 October 22nd 03 04:07 PM
Soft Paws [email protected] Cats - misc 13 July 3rd 03 06:13 PM
Soft Paws Liz Cats - misc 1 July 1st 03 08:16 AM