soft haz lozt it!!!

Old October 20th 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default soft haz lozt it!!!

Uh oh, owr Meowmie buyz jeenz allatime -- evin on da Innernet! Juss make
shur soft duznt go shoppin.

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
no it duzint happin dat oftin, hersef sayz her didn't getta homemakin gene
so it duzint happin alla dat much, Tiger thinkin he hopez she kant buy dat
gene
Granby wrote in message
Duz da happen offen enuf for yourselves tabe dat upsetz?
"Stormmee" wrote in message
itz hurrible when hersef getz like diz, now hersef haz mofed alla owrz
furnishure inna owr lifinrum!!! Tiger
Sundance wrote in message
et...
[Sundance nearly faints at the thought that such a thing is even
possible]

I bedder fingk whut Meowmie mite frow away frum heer and hide it!

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
da nerf of hersef, her taked owrz chair apart, you know da one dat

wuz
juzt
rite fur skratchin, anna hersef iz puttinit inna trash!!!! Stormmee
disgruntled!!!!

Old October 20th 07, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hersef hadda nerfta mof sum more tonite, her moffed da china kabinet anna
sekatarianna chair, den da growl monzter kamed owt anna eated owrz furz we
had putted unner dat china kabinet... butta gud newz iz hersef liberated a
whole handful of toyz, so now OEJ iz happi agin, kuz da mousey dat she
getted furm kissamouse lazt year iz bak, n her fafurite anti iz anti debi,
Tiger
. net...

Old October 20th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 23:43:17 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

hersef hadda nerfta mof sum more tonite, her moffed da china kabinet anna
sekatarianna chair, den da growl monzter kamed owt anna eated owrz furz we
had putted unner dat china kabinet... butta gud newz iz hersef liberated a
whole handful of toyz, so now OEJ iz happi agin, kuz da mousey dat she
getted furm kissamouse lazt year iz bak, n her fafurite anti iz anti debi,
Tiger

Hmmm, my luf, dis iz a strange hooman behafior cawled "fawl cleanink"
by hoomans. Try ta hide owt until shez finished, den eggspress yur
displeasure by peeing in hur shooz....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/20/2007 12:32:36 PM
Old October 20th 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

You guyz, her haz godda da gramby doing it nowz. Her moofed da bedroom an
didnz putta da bed bak in smaez plaze and laz nite, I runz inand jumps and
da bed waznt dere. Her laffed until herown eyes made watermonsters. It
iznt funnie at allz!! O. T. still hissed offf.

Old October 20th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

It's a mean trick, but her probably koudn't help laughing. Hoomans
have a strange sense of hoomour. snicker... (oops, sorry.)

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

Regards,
Fred
http://www.fredwilliams.ca/thesecretofmoney.html
Old October 21st 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Iz saw dat snicker!!! shamez on you. Well, Piglet said it wuz funni ta see
cauze I always runz da lenft of the lifingroomz and roundz da korner in da
bedroom soz I duzent realli haz time to stop and lookz. Fangz for pologizin
for laffin, her surez didnt.

"Mme. Anas ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 23:43:17 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

hersef hadda nerfta mof sum more tonite, her moffed da china kabinet
anna sekatarianna chair, den da growl monzter kamed owt anna eated
owrz furz we
had putted unner dat china kabinet... butta gud newz iz hersef
liberated a
whole handful of toyz, so now OEJ iz happi agin, kuz da mousey dat
she getted furm kissamouse lazt year iz bak, n her fafurite anti iz
anti debi,
Tiger

Hmmm, my luf, dis iz a strange hooman behafior cawled "fawl cleanink"
by hoomans. Try ta hide owt until shez finished, den eggspress yur
displeasure by peeing in hur shooz....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anas
10/20/2007 12:32:36 PM

Old October 21st 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hersef iz gettin veri gud bowt puttin up herown shoez dese dayz. we sure iz
glad it duzint happin veri often, butted datz ok inna long run kuz da hooman
litterbox peed onna floor for useseMme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in
message ...

going soft Sandra Cat anecdotes 2 April 25th 05 05:25 AM
very soft stools [email protected] Cats - misc 9 December 31st 04 02:28 PM
I am a soft touch dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 13 October 22nd 03 04:07 PM
Soft Paws [email protected] Cats - misc 13 July 3rd 03 06:13 PM
Soft Paws Liz Cats - misc 1 July 1st 03 08:16 AM