Poor Bear, hiss d*ggy mummy an daddy boff went to da Bridj

Old April 7th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Poor Bear, hiss d*ggy mummy an daddy boff went to da Bridj

Good Heavens, I have raised two varieties of dogs and never had a daddy dog
do that. The Mom wouldn't let him near them.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 6, 2:42 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Poor Bear, an Anti Micki {{{HUGZ}}}}
an PURRZ fur his meowmee an pawpaw attid da Bridge, but healthy neow.

Maggy May Wee jus gotted hom an heerd da nooz. diss is sadd four r
d*g. Myown Meowmie Micki sedded da wuvvliess fing. Wen Bear wuz a baby
puppy, befour hee came under my kar, hee an hiz bruvvers an sisturz
wivved in a big bokus wiff der meowmie, Kassy. An Buddy, da daddy d*g,
wud com intoo da bokus wiff dem. An hee wood CLEEN da puppies hoo
dirted demselves ann hee woold play wiff dem sew da meowmie cood ress.
Ann hee wood lie down an cuddle dem, sew shee cood jus run roun a
widdle.

Az yoo wadies gnow, gnot menny boy-d*ggies or boy-kitteez are sew
considurat an hepful.

--
Will in New Haven

Old April 7th 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 6, 7:00 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Good Heavens, I have raised two varieties of dogs and never had a daddy dog
do that. The Mom wouldn't let him near them.

guilty look Well, I gotta aMIT dat I neffur enkorajed my husbans to
tak a interest.

--
Maggy May

Old April 7th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Maggy May out of spect for you anna your wiseness, I won say whut komed to
myown mine about dat commentz. Willow who hears them outside cats talking.

Old April 7th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz veri sorri, Trudi fur herown howze... softz dog guidez name wuz kassie
Will in New Haven wrote in message
Uncl Bill an eye iss sad four r fren Bear. His mummy Kassie, a
byootiful ladee d*g, an hiss daddy Buddy, sam z r parrut, boff went
too da Bridj diss week.

Wee knowd dat Buddy-d*g had bin fitin da cancermonsterz for awile.Wike
Bear, hee iss furry brav. Butted finly, he gotted tird ub beein sik an
week an ast his man, Karl iss a nise man, to send him to da Bridj. Hee
wented on Wentsdey butted wee jus foun out. Meenwile, da Kassy wuz
furry, furry old an hur jus didn' wak up on Fridey.

Kassy weft dozunz ub wunnerful puppys, an r Bear iss da best, an
hunnerts ub granpuppies.

Ant Micki gav Bear a big hug wen shee gotted hom diss morning.

--
WooToo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvMWgWOnObE

Old April 7th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

It sounds like Buddy-dog was a very special daddy-dog. Our purrs go out to
his families, both human and furred.

Amelia