MY Dinneer thank you

Old April 7th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default MY Dinneer thank you

Son stopped by with a plate of food for my dinner, no Lee SHE didn't cook,
it was from KFC.

It was well covered with foil. I sat it on the table and walked him out to
the van. By the time I got back, both pieces of chicken were gone. I found
them and they were already half gone.

Hihi diz iz O T and her didn say dat waz for herself. Her sitted it onda
tablez and walked to da out. Jus in caze, me anna da girls cided we had to
eat fastz.

Old April 7th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 6, 7:41 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Son stopped by with a plate of food for my dinner, no Lee SHE didn't cook,
it was from KFC.

It was well covered with foil. I sat it on the table and walked him out to
the van. By the time I got back, both pieces of chicken were gone. I found
them and they were already half gone.

Hihi diz iz O T and her didn say dat waz for herself. Her sitted it onda
tablez and walked to da out. Jus in caze, me anna da girls cided we had to
eat fastz.

Dat wuz incunsiderut. Yoo shud go rite out an getted hur sum donuts
ann a beer.

--
Maggy May
Old April 7th 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Son stopped by with a plate of food for my dinner, no Lee SHE didn't cook,
it was from KFC.

It was well covered with foil. I sat it on the table and walked him out to
the van. By the time I got back, both pieces of chicken were gone. I found
them and they were already half gone.

Hihi diz iz O T and her didn say dat waz for herself. Her sitted it onda
tablez and walked to da out. Jus in caze, me anna da girls cided we had to
eat fastz.

Well of corse! If herself lefted it out den it must haf been meant fur
you kitties.

Harri
Old April 7th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Maggy May, I don't do Beer and without explaining further you tell your
Unkle Bill that is called taking things out of context! It was your story
not mine, your menu not mine!

Old April 7th 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I knu u was smartz Harri anna u iz rite. Her haz a bad
attitude.

Old April 7th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I was eating KFC just a moment ago, and they took a piece from my plate
with me sitting there! Ran with it!

Old April 7th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T mostz of da timez da gramby dont like KFC, too greazie for
herownself, so we triez ta helpz her and dat waz da fankz we gotted. OUCH
Piglet why u hit me on myhown headz? Because u kno da gramby didnt feelz
like kokink fudz diz day and dat was all herself had ta eatz. Yez, I atted
some but dat waz after her didn komex rite bak in da houze. Dont ack dumb.

Old April 7th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz da gramby's fault, ifin her didunt say ta not scarf it up den you wuz
wifin yourown ritez, Chester the ingester

Old April 7th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

how rude of you to eat in furnt of demselvez wifout offerinta share, whut
duz spekt!!!!, chester da ingester

Old April 7th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Well we duzn't like tu hear of Granby going hungry, but I think it was
all done according to the rules: "No food is your until you've eatin
it!" That's the law, right?!

Diana, fur her house.

On Apr 6, 7:41 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Son stopped by with a plate of food for my dinner, no Lee SHE didn't
cook,
it was from KFC.

It was well covered with foil. I sat it on the table and walked him
out to
the van. By the time I got back, both pieces of chicken were gone.
I found
them and they were already half gone.

Hihi diz iz O T and her didn say dat waz for herself. Her sitted it
onda
tablez and walked to da out. Jus in caze, me anna da girls cided we
had to
eat fastz.

Dat wuz incunsiderut. Yoo shud go rite out an getted hur sum donuts
ann a beer.

--
Maggy May

--