The Saga of Anti Heather- or How I Came To Be Owned By So Many Cats

Old April 13th 08, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default The Saga of Anti Heather- or How I Came To Be Owned By So ManyCats

Oh I've had my share of those too!

Anti Heather

On Apr 12, 10:52*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
well aktuli you remindz me a bit of soft, her duzint haf so mani kittez
thank bast but we getz lotsa passerz thru, wrote in message

I'm glad you're enjoying it Trudi. *There's lots more to come.

Anti Heather

On Apr 9, 10:51 pm, "Stormmee" wrote: ann. it suriza gud stori so fur, Trudi, munchhin away
The Clowder (South) wrote in

messagenews:cdmqv3dh8nekoah91q0bpjo2v39mrhq8s2@4ax .com...

Nuffin like a gudgud story an sum nize snaks.

Mietze, opening a few more

Uhhh Huuuh, and fangu.
Knunch-kruntsk
--
Pitô.ônya

Yes, fangu, Mietze.

Rebecca, settling in with the others
--
Remove the first m to reply- Hide quoted text -

Old April 13th 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Oh well, what can I say; I pay my taxes, and what I do in my own home
is none of anyone's business. :-) I'm very lucky to have great
neighbours, who commend me for what I do.

Heather

Old April 13th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

I understood that it was because you were involved with the big cat
rescue organisation that you were exempt from that kind of thing. Is
it possible that you could be raided at any time and all the cats
taken? That would be horrible.

Fred

On Sunday 13 April 2008 14:04, wrote:

Oh well, what can I say; I pay my taxes, and what I do in my own home
is none of anyone's business. :-) I'm very lucky to have great
neighbours, who commend me for what I do.

Heather

We have a law here too. Â*The limit is four.

wrote in message

I'm glad you're enjoying it Trudi. There's lots more to come.

Anti Heather

On Apr 9, 10:51 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
ann. it

suriza gud stori so fur, Trudi, munchhin away

The Clowder (South) wrote in

messagenews:cdmqv3dh8nekoah91q0bpjo2v39mrhq8s2@4ax .com...

Nuffin like a gudgud story an sum nize snaks.

Mietze, opening a few more

Uhhh Huuuh, and fangu.
Knunch-kruntsk
--
Pitô.ônya

Yes, fangu, Mietze.

Rebecca, settling in with the others
--
Remove the first m to reply- Hide quoted text -

Regards,
Fred
http://www.fredwilliams.ca/thesecretofmoney.html
Old April 14th 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

I highly doubt that would happen. If, that one in a million chance
came that I did, I've got my vet on my side, who will vouch for me.
He knows I'm not a collector, what I do and why, and he also knows
that everyone here is well cared for. Also, Abbeycats would say that
those over the limit are Abbeycats. Diana and Ryan wouldn't be
involved at all. I'm just looking after them for a friend. There is
no reason for anyone to come here. And unless they got a search
warrant, they wouldn't get in the door. :-) Seriously, there is no
reason to worry.

Heather

http://www.fredwilliams.ca/thesecretofmoney.html- Hide quoted text -