Toothful Diana

Old April 12th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default Diana & Ryan to Heather's (Was: Toothful Diana)

Thanks, Heather. I love hearing about them!

Julie

wrote:
I know how hard this is on you Fred, but try not to worry too much
about Diana and Ryan Fred. They are both starting to get to know me,
and feeling more comfortable with me. Diana is such a sweet little
thing. I love how she paws the air when she wants to be petted. It's
very hard to believe that Ryan is her son, considering he's three
times her size!

Compared to the first day they were here, Ryan has come a LONG way.
He now comes out from under the chair as soon as I call his name and
tell him it's okay.

Yesterday, I gave them some nip. Diana wasn't interested in it for
long, but Ryan ate some, rolled in it, and I even got him playing. I
found out that Ryan loves to be brushed, so of course, he had a nice
brushing session after he had his nip fix. Today, I'm going to try
brushing Diana.

All in all, I'm very pleased at how well they are both doing, and I'm
sure they are going to be fine here.

Heather

On Apr 10, 8:44 pm, Fred Williams wrote:
That was today. We had an eventful trip. Diana and Ryan are at
Anti-Heathers now and I had a sad ride home, passing landmarks where
we stopped and knowing that they were not with me any more.
When I said goodbye to Diana as I closed the door to the room where she
and Ryan were, she gave me this shocked, pained look, as if to
say, "What! You're leaving us?!" Ryan wouldn't come out of his
carrier, I figure because he believed it would go with me and he wanted
to be in it when it did. The carrier has always been for travelling.
Unfortunately it stayed and Ryan with it. I wish I'd said a better
good-bye to Ryan. He may be upset that I didn't. Well, at least they
have each other to comfort themselves. We did that much... not to
mention Aunti-Heather who will help in that respect too. They're going
to need you, Heather, overthe next few days.

I am home now and Cinnamon hasn't come out to say hello, nor even
meowed in the half hour that I've been here. I'll have to check the
hiding spot in the second bedroom, where he goes when he's scared.
Often that means someone has been in the house, but today was also the
first time he's ever been alone in the apartment, and he was alone all
day. He may be frightened, (it doesn't take much), or he may be angry
with me for leaving him alone.

Fred

On Thursday 10 April 2008 20:22, Lucy wrote:

When are you guys heading to Mississauga?
Julie
Fred Williams wrote:
You may be right Julie. I'll get Diana & Ryan to
Aunti-Heather first
and then I'll see.
Fred
On Wednesday 09 April 2008 21:28, Lucy wrote:
I'm glad you're going to write them a letter, but I would demand a
refund up front and tell them you'll file complaints against them if
they don't refund you. I nearly always get refunds when I take that
approach.
Julie

--
Regards,
Fred

Old April 13th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

lurkin anti MMSes

wrote in message
Awwwwwwww, poor Cinnamon. :-( I know you're lonely without your
buddy, but they're with me till your daddy can get back on his feet.
As soon as he does, he'll be coming to get them, and take them home,
and you'll all be together again.

Anti Heather

On Apr 11, 7:05 am, Fred Williams wrote:
Fred Founded me and I am concerned what he's done to Ryan & Diana.
They wented away wif him and they notted kome bak. I miss Ryan cuz we
play in da early mornin befur enny body else is up. I furgot they wuz
gone this mornin and wented lookin fur Ryan and koodn't find him. I
woke Fred up wif my howl wen I realized it wuzn't a dream an they reely
were gone.
Fred's put out lots uv food, but I'z not furry hungry.

Cinnamon fur his ... self.

On Thursday 10 April 2008 20:52, Stormmee wrote:

haf you finded hizsef? Trudi catcerned