Tension, tension kittie alert

Old April 12th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Tension, tension kittie alert

O T grabs grambys curling iron and holds it like a mike. He runs to the
middle of the French doors that are now closed.

Hihi diz iz O T Mahoney and if you willz luk ofver my lfeted sholder, u will
seez 3 tiny baby kitties. One iz realli small, one iz realli bigbig and da
ofter one iz middle sized. Da mamma, her namez iz twitch is asleep, da
kities are gettink der fistz meal. Da hoomanz finks her haz more inside her
tummie but her jus gotted tired and needed a nap. I will keepz uz updated
if anymore kitties kom out.

Old April 12th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 11, 8:49 pm, "Granby" wrote:
O T grabs grambys curling iron and holds it like a mike. He runs to the
middle of the French doors that are now closed.

Hihi diz iz O T Mahoney and if you willz luk ofver my lfeted sholder, u will
seez 3 tiny baby kitties. One iz realli small, one iz realli bigbig and da
ofter one iz middle sized. Da mamma, her namez iz twitch is asleep, da
kities are gettink der fistz meal. Da hoomanz finks her haz more inside her
tummie but her jus gotted tired and needed a nap. I will keepz uz updated
if anymore kitties kom out.

Maggy May is staring at the message

A porter twinkles at Granby's house

Doo da mommy need eny hep? I will hep all I ken.

--
Maggy May
Cuddleseep is speshul
Old April 12th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet goes up to Maggy May. Thank you for coming. I think things are good
for now. They have all three been cleaned and fed and are now asleep.
Would you like some nip tea before you return home? I also have some nip
cookies.

Gramby note. Piglet must be nervous, she is talking like a human!

Old April 12th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T again kommink from under da tables so az not ta disturb da
Mammacat. Her just had anofther kittie and deyh fink is workink on another
onez. Willz kep u posted. Dade to black.....

Old April 12th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 11, 9:02 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet goes up to Maggy May. Thank you for coming. I think things are good
for now. They have all three been cleaned and fed and are now asleep.
Would you like some nip tea before you return home? I also have some nip
cookies.

Dat wud bee nise. Iff da babeez iss doing gudgud, I will jus haff sum
tee an go hom. It izz reportant not to wake up da bitteez.