Anuther new babycat

Old April 12th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default Anuther new babycat

We had a bigbig rain wif tormatoes dis Wednesday nite, and whin mommie
went outside to go to wurk a little calico girl was sittin on the porch
swing, an underneeth her was a tiny babycat. She must haf brot it ther
to keep it dry. Now sheez taken it next dore. (Da calico girl, not my momm.)

Da babycat was all gray. Mommie fot it was a mowse at first.

Lucy
Old April 12th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

babiecats r so gudgud. i had 7.
beauty
Hoomin Note: She had 8 but one was stillborn.

Old April 12th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Piglet! Tell Gramby an soft an furry tu get in da car an come to
Oklahomma - ders anuther cat for mew!! Hahahaha!

Lucy

Old April 12th 08, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Not only no but hell no. With the cat population exploding here and at
Lee's house no need to go that far. A dog is next on my list,

Would like Miniature Pincher. They shrunk everything but the attitude.

Sorry about the was I answered but after what these cats have done tonight I
could give them all away. It has been kitty aces all over the bed all
night.

Old April 12th 08, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

NONONONO we haz two whut needsa hom now, we hasta finna man hoomin fur
Barbie, anna a hoomin whut knowz bowt longlonglong hairz fur Mathew Harold,
Trudi

Anuther test Lucy[_3_] Cat community 20 March 20th 08 02:17 AM
BabyCat Update [email protected] Cat anecdotes 17 July 5th 05 08:04 PM
anuther toy! [email protected] Cat community 3 March 19th 05 10:00 AM