Classic Tabby Club

Old August 15th 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Classic Tabby Club

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 22:53:13 -0500, Lucy
wrote:

Adam wrote:
John Ross Mc Master wrote:
Kan Klaasik Tabbies haff 3 legs?

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Chianti

Yes but U spotted not classic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabby_cat

L.

Kin she be honorrarry?

Lucy

Honortary is what I am.
Chianti
Old August 15th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Harri Roadcat wrote:
STILL want meeting CTC.

L.

I is ready. You is da Purresident, isn't you? An here comes Sammy. We'z
ready whenever you want to call da meetin to order.

Harri

On 05/21/2008 05:27 PM, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Who in charge CTC???

Louise

Back when da club was organized in April of 2005, I believe Clarence
) was doing da organizing. But I don't fink I'z
heard much more about it lately.

Sammy

Clarence r u dere? sigh

Louise
Old August 15th 08, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 07:44:44 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hihi Harri. Sinze I lukz like u cept I gotted four feetz wif white on dem,
duz dat mean I kan be in da klub too? Hihi Louise.

If youz got do stripeys an da bullseyes, den you is a classic tabby. Dat's
like Sammy - he's a classic tabby wif white socks on hims front footses,
and white boots on hims back footses, and a white chest and white on
hims nose and a white tip on hims tail.

If dare was a Handsome Boycats Club, you could be da Purresident or da
Spokescat.

Harri

Old August 15th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

* Who in charge CTC???
*
* Louise
*
* Back when da club was organized in April of 2005, I believe Clarence
* ) was doing da organizing. But I don't fink I'z
* heard much more about it lately.
*
* Sammy

Clarence r u dere? sigh

Louise

Which one? Purresident Clarence or one of the other Clarence's? I
recall at one time there were several.

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Queen Of The Moggies
Guardian Of The PawPaw
Old August 16th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Debby Hanoka wrote:
Back when da club was organized in April of 2005, I believe Clarence
) was doing da organizing. But I don't fink I'z
heard much more about it lately.

Sammy

Clarence r u dere? sigh

Louise

Which one? Purresident Clarence or one of the other Clarence's? I
recall at one time there were several.

Kitty Schottland, VC

Prez. U kno, da 1 who promise 2 b activ hir.

L.
Old August 16th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

"Adam" wrote in message
Debby Hanoka wrote:
Back when da club was organized in April of 2005, I believe
Clarence
) was doing da organizing. But I don't fink
I'z
heard much more about it lately.

Sammy

Clarence r u dere? sigh

Louise

Which one? Purresident Clarence or one of the other Clarence's? I
recall at one time there were several.

Kitty Schottland, VC

Prez. U kno, da 1 who promise 2 b activ hir.

L.

If dere iz uh quorim, can we shtart da meeting ennyway?
I so moof.
(an maybe our Prez. kin konvinse his sekkerterry tu do da software bit)

Pit2nya

O. I kaynt so moove, kuz I yam nottid uh memfurr...I dunt effin kno
bowt
beein Onerrarry memfurr, (kuz tu oner mine RB sisfurr Dyna).

Old August 16th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Default Classic Tabby Club Meeting

Sylvia M wrote:
If dere iz uh quorim, can we shtart da meeting ennyway?
I so moof.
(an maybe our Prez. kin konvinse his sekkerterry tu do da software bit)

Pit2nya

OK, we start meeting. I leedur pro tem.

Who here classic tabby?

Not mackerel, spotted r ticked http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabby_cat .
Dey cn joyn Tabby Cats Club but not here.

Louise, CTC leader pro tem
Old August 16th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

OK, we start meeting. I leedur pro tem.

Who here classic tabby?

Not mackerel, spotted r ticked http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabby_cat .
Dey cn joyn Tabby Cats Club but not here.

Louise, CTC leader pro tem

Me! I'z a classic tabby.

Harri
Old August 16th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

OK, we start meeting. I leedur pro tem.

Who here classic tabby?

Not mackerel, spotted r ticked http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabby_cat .
Dey cn joyn Tabby Cats Club but not here.

Louise, CTC leader pro tem

I'z a classic tabby - I'z gotz great-lookin bullseyes.

Sammy
Old August 16th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz iz O T and I guez I izzent. I don haff da bullz I on mineown side.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
OK, we start meeting. I leedur pro tem.

Who here classic tabby?

Not mackerel, spotted r ticked http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabby_cat .
Dey cn joyn Tabby Cats Club but not here.

Louise, CTC leader pro tem

Me! I'z a classic tabby.

Harri

OT a classic from FAIL Blog Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 July 5th 08 01:11 PM
Classic Tabby Club Adam Cat community 11 May 21st 08 10:27 PM
Classic Photo Space yatuo-kui Cat health & behaviour 0 June 14th 07 07:13 AM
Always a classic jmcquown Cat anecdotes 4 November 13th 04 11:52 PM
[OT] Breeder's Cup Classic Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 0 October 30th 04 10:48 PM