Jellicle Ball plans

Old August 19th 09, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Jellicle Ball plans

U duzen fink anycat wud attend if dere wazn fudz. Dat jus wuden be lowed.
O T knowing he won't go where there isn't food.
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
news
it hassed to bee a place with fudz.
beauty

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:44:09 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

Meow Kitties,

It's not too early to start to fink abowt a
venuoo fur da Bawl.

Any ideerments?

Old August 20th 09, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 19 Aug 2009 19:16:01 GMT, Amelia T Cat's
nimble, little paws typed:

We could do the Countess' castle, or a mysterious fog-shrouded island off
the coast of Ireland, or the ice caves under the antarctic ice cap, or a
Pacific island with caves and a volcano...

Amelia

likes eifur da Countess's castle (we haven't
been dere in yeerz!) or dat foggy island in
Ireland.....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/19/2009 7:07:41 PM
Old August 20th 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

I wuz jest finkin bout it thuh uther day n got awl sad.
Gnow I hab Mimzy n Bob Qat n mine winkwink iz still gone n I hab sutch mixed
fealings bowt et. I wuz dere wast yeer wif herself n et wuz bootiful n
gnow so minny fings hab changed. *sigh*
I will be umaky. I hafta be cuz uff the Kits. Mosey.

Piglet looks up, mine gudnez iz it getting dat timez alreadie? Timez
realli fliez when you aren't lookink.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
Meow Kitties,

It's not too early to start to fink abowt a
venuoo fur da Bawl.

Any ideerments?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/19/2009 12:42:59 PM

Old August 20th 09, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Hihi Mz Piglet Hawaii wood be purrfect. Dats were meowmie met pa n thuh
sunrise n sunsets dere r bootiful, dere iz da oshun, lotsa bootiful stars in
thuh sky
Datz a wunnerful idear Piglet. Mosey thimking bowt Mutt

This is Piglet and I was thinking bout on of dem hidden places in Hawaii,
u kno da kine wiff da fallz and da sekret rum behine dem. We kud be out
ta see da moon and da sunrize ann see da onez at da bridge. She wipes a
tear hoping to catch sight of Lewi, Sadie and her mom/dog Scooter.

"Amelia T Cat"
Piglet looks up, mine gudnez iz it getting dat timez alreadie? Timez
realli fliez when you aren't lookink.

I believe the October full moon this year is on October 4th.

Old August 20th 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Mosey gibs da Gramby a lovey headrub cuz he feals bad for da Gramby n poor
Sadie. I am so sawry bout Sadie. Yoo luffed herself sew mutch n her luffed
you n datz wat matterz in the end. Doze meen people hoo hurted Sadie will
get theirz, yoo kan trust me on dat one.

We haz a smallz kovered bridge by ourown houze and da Gramby gotted
Sadie's ashez bak diz day. It is rainink now but when it stopz, her iz
gonna take da ashez dere kauze dat iz where her anna Sadie walked all da
times.

Sumtimez life 4 hoomanz suckz. Her komes home happi and iz not kryink
again. Just kauze sum stupid peoplez hurted Sadie in herown body and
spititz.

This is Piglet and I was thinking bout on of dem hidden places in Hawaii,
kno da kine wiff da fallz and da sekret rum behine dem. We kud be out ta
see da moon and da sunrize ann see da onez at da bridge. She wipes a tear
hoping to catch sight of Lewi, Sadie and her mom/dog Scooter.

Ann we cud stan togethur four comfort an watsch all ub r frenz wavin
atted usses from da happee plase. An den we cud danse r feets off.

I wunner if Scooter has met da Konrad. He iz allus furry curteus to
ladee doggees. Butted he still wance to play.

I betted lotsez ub mine ole frenz gotted der own barn at da Brij,
maybe wiff sum nice lady cows.

--
Wascal

Old August 20th 09, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you duzint tell dem anithin, you juzt anzwer derown qweskinz, when itz time
to go you tellz dem we iz gowintoa parti ta celebrate owrz furndz lifez...
sumtimes diz iz happi anna sometiemz sad, den wate fur dem ta azk qweskinz,
Trudi

Old August 20th 09, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Umkay, dat saowndz wike a gud idea. Mabbee dey cood gib owt da pens tew
sign thuh guest book wiff. Dint dey do dat wast yeer? I haf tew wook dat up
I gess.
Dey r 10 munths old gnow n well behaved n funny tew. Dey will always be
bitties.
Fangu Trudi for yer gud adbise. Mosey

Old August 20th 09, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

i am notted sure bowt da pens butted i thinkz dey sitted wif piglette anna
regular guzt buk kitteez lazt year, mabe mizz piglette remfurz, Trudi