Census

Old March 17th 10, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

Default Census

Just fill the b* forms in and lets stop hearing why not.
Sheesh. Just do it unless you want a fine.
I can't believe there's such a fuss about it in USA.
Get it done.
Tweed

Old March 17th 10, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad[_2_]

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:55:18 -0000, Christina Websell wrote:
Just fill the b* forms in and lets stop hearing why not.
Sheesh. Just do it unless you want a fine.
I can't believe there's such a fuss about it in USA.
Get it done.
Tweed

Yeah, I sent it in -- cats count as people, right?
Except mongo, he lives outside -- do I count him too?
Old March 17th 10, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
Just fill the b* forms in and lets stop hearing why not.
Sheesh. Just do it unless you want a fine.
I can't believe there's such a fuss about it in USA.
Get it done.
Tweed

It took me 5 minutes then back in the mail the next day,

I only remember one that was a major time=taker to fill out and that was
many, many years ago.
Old March 17th 10, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

AZ Nomad wrote:
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:55:18 -0000, Christina Websell wrote:
Just fill the b* forms in and lets stop hearing why not.
Sheesh. Just do it unless you want a fine.
I can't believe there's such a fuss about it in USA.
Get it done.
Tweed

Yeah, I sent it in -- cats count as people, right?
Except mongo, he lives outside -- do I count him too?

Perhaps he could count as "street people! LOL
Old March 17th 10, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla \=^..^=\

"MLB"
AZ Nomad wrote:
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:55:18 -0000, Christina Websell :

Just fill the b* forms in and lets stop hearing why not.
Sheesh. Just do it unless you want a fine.
I can't believe there's such a fuss about it in USA.
Get it done.
Tweed

Yeah, I sent it in -- cats count as people, right? Except mongo, he
lives outside -- do I count him too?

Perhaps he could count as "street people! LOL

There ya go
Haven't gtten our forms yet tho.

Old March 17th 10, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad[_2_]

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:44:13 -0700, Kyla "=^..^=" wrote:

"MLB"
AZ Nomad wrote:
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:55:18 -0000, Christina Websell :

Just fill the b* forms in and lets stop hearing why not.
Sheesh. Just do it unless you want a fine.
I can't believe there's such a fuss about it in USA.
Get it done.
Tweed

Yeah, I sent it in -- cats count as people, right? Except mongo, he
lives outside -- do I count him too?

Perhaps he could count as "street people! LOL

There ya go
Haven't gtten our forms yet tho.

He's not a dependant any more; I just hope he isn't declaring me as
his dependant on his taxes.
Old March 17th 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad[_2_]

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:09:02 -0700 (PDT), hopitus wrote:
On Mar 17, 3:01?pm, AZ Nomad wrote:
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:55:18 -0000, Christina Websell wrote:
Just fill the b* forms in and lets stop hearing why not.
Sheesh. ?Just do it unless you want a fine.
I can't believe there's such a fuss about it in USA.
Get it done.
Tweed

Yeah, I sent it in -- cats count as people, right? ?
Except mongo, he lives outside -- do I count him too?

Mongo deserves mention as a "non-permanent" resident, but don't
list him on form unless you are prepared to haul him to a courtroom
when he is summoned to be a juror, depending on how asinine your
local court administration is. One thing in his favor is that he
doesn't
have a drivers license. Or does he?

I'm not sure. I don't know what he gets up to. Maybe he was in
jail during his last 8 week walkabout.
Old March 17th 10, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:

Just fill the b* forms in and lets stop hearing why not.
Sheesh. Just do it unless you want a fine.
I can't believe there's such a fuss about it in USA.
Get it done.

I'm trying to figure out what the "b*" stands for. "F*" I would
have gotten, but B? (b*ll*cked? is that a word?)

Joyce

--
"Bacteria, with a few more bells and whistles."
-- Bonnie Bassler, describing human beings
Old March 17th 10, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Just fill the b* forms in and lets stop hearing why not.
Sheesh. Just do it unless you want a fine.
I can't believe there's such a fuss about it in USA.
Get it done.
Tweed

There's a lot more fuss about it on here than there is among the general
population. There is some dispute, but I have seen very little of it.
There are always some conspiracy buffs, but they make up a small percentage
of the population. Somehow, threads like this seem to take on a life of
their own on the NG. Incidentally, the explanation you provided for the
reasons the census is performed in the UK is the same for the US.

MaryL

Old March 17th 10, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Mar 17, 3:55*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Just fill the b* forms in and lets stop hearing why not.
Sheesh. *Just do it unless you want a fine.
I can't believe there's such a fuss about it in USA.
Get it done.
Tweed

There's not a fuss about it. Just Kyla, as far as I can tell.
No biggie, if you can read and write.
Life is full of haftas, and some people just don't get that.
I hafta go to the courthouse before March 1 every year and declare
property
for personal and property tax.
I hafta file an income tax return by April 15 every year.
I hafta show up if I'm called for jury duty.
Et cetera. No biggie. It's my civic duty as a citizen *if I want* to
live in the US. Nobody's making me stay here.
You're absolutely right. Get it done.

Sherry