The Jellicle Ball begins

Old November 1st 12, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default The Jellicle Ball begins

Jack, Jaspurr an Joey Porter jump out of the teleporter, happy to see old friends, but sad to rememfur that ther sisfur's name will be called this year. They run off looking for Cinder, Spring and Beauty ...
Old November 1st 12, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:38:27 -0700 (PDT), The Porter Cats
wrote:

Jack, Jaspurr an Joey Porter jump out of the teleporter, happy to see old friends, but sad to rememfur that ther sisfur's name will be called this year. They run off looking for Cinder, Spring and Beauty ...

Cinder is resplendant in her red ribbun, and Spring and Beauty join
Jaspurr and Joey.

"I am so saad that kitties go RB", begins Cinder, "butted you will all
meet up one day with your sisfurr, so lets danse and rememburr them."
Cinder grabs Jack and takes the lead role in a tango, after making
sure Jack was up to it.
Old November 1st 12, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Wull, weh wysh yu awl cud stai, but et wuz vury nise tu she yu ugin, Booker,
Chappy n Snowflake.
Fangu fur komin.

Mosey

Booker lookz over to Chappy an Snowflake.

Weze bedder be gittin bak.

Qwietly dey pad bak to da teleporter dat will bring dem home.

On 10/30/2012 10:46 AM, Booker wrote:
Three black an wite kitties qwietly walk into da garden an take sum
vailable spotz at the bak ov da gatherin.

Dey listn respektfully wile da list ov naymes iz red.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

On 10/29/2012 6:51 AM, Community Cats wrote:
On the grounds of a remote castle very far away kitties can be seen
materializing out of thin air. The teleporters are busy! Two red tabby
cats, one lean and one rather portly, appear and head for the doors of
the castle.

Amelia: Sammy, Harri, hello. We're getting everything ready, and are
about ready to begin. It looks like the sun is going to be setting soon.
Go straight on through the castle - the garden is on the other side, and
you can reach it through the dining room and the ball room. Sammy, I
think I might have heard Lilith looking for you. And Harri, I think OT
might have been looking for you.

[Sammy and Harri follow Amelia's directions and find their way to the
castle's large garden. Right next to the door is the guestbook table.
Harri meows to Mosey and signs "Harri Roadcat, house of Mahoney". Sammy
signs "Samuel Redcat, house of Mahoney". Each takes a rainbow hanky, as
they expect that the calling of names is going to be rather tearful.]

Old November 1st 12, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

[...]

A red jeep-fingy flies over the courtyard, not as swiftly or as
recklessly as it once did but it lands with a certain elan. Out steps
a largish medium-haired lady-cat, WooToo, and her friend Wascal. They
are accompanied by a large dog. The two cats and da Bear approach the
desk and take hankies, prepare to sign in. WooToo says:

"da Jeep-fingy wanted to come. It wants to say goodbye to Missy."

Oh hai der WooToo , Wascal n da Bear. Weh r sew gwad yu cud kom.
Ai hurd yu wur wifowt litez n mite nawt beh heer.
Heer, pweez sine da guestbook, n heerz uh Rainbow hankie in kase yu nead
une.
Unka Bill kan stai tu, en da bak, wif Unka Adam. Dey r qwiet hoominz.
Sammy haz uh cart wif sum speshul warm tea fur yew n biskitz.

Mosey

Mosey

Old November 1st 12, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Adam wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Hello... can humans attend? I can just stand at the back quietly.

Adam

Aunti Mabel sees Adam and walks over in her own special way. Her front
is dancing a head banger song and her back is doing jazz. She wanders
up to him and gets a very nice scritching/petting. It seems Unca Adam
is also talented at pleasing elderly lady doggies so she gives him a
lick of approval. She moves aside so Cash can greet the 2 foot and get
a little 'lovin' too (as Daisy-chan swirls about his ankles).

Unca Adam's eyes go WIDE ROUND as he sees his first underweight 50lb
mix breed beagle. He almost utters an expletive then remembers 'A
Kitty' (who may not be of age yet) is near by and there are certainly
kittens about. Cash politely stops in reach and looks up with the
softest beagle eyes he's ever seen and waits to see if he can have a
pet too.

Unca Adam smiles and reaches down to pet the obviously friendly big boy
that most of the cats seem to know and are giving him and Aunti Mabel a
silent 'high 5'. Cash stands tall as he leans gently into the petting
then his tail gets happy as his eyes close in delight. Softly there is
a ringing sound of a bell.

Unca Adam looks about then sees his tail and a grin breaks out. Only
at the Jellicle Ball do you see the cats bell the dog!

One of their kittah friends becons the house of Shenk's trio over so
Cash gives a happy lick at Unca Adam then wanders off with his friends
as Pi2nya comes up.

Old November 1st 12, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

Wewll, itz gud tu kno dat weez ar on cattyme, Unka Adam.
I wun't tayke mutsh ov yur tyme, juzt uh kuppil ov cheek rubz, hed butz
an
skritchez, if yu purrrleeeez...
--
Pit2ô.ônya, gnudjink wiff hur hed

Old November 1st 12, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Oct 29, 9:51*am, Community Cats wrote:
[...]

Daisy-chan sees Da Bear as Cash sees WooToo and both run up to greet
them them. Cash decides the heck with being perfect and licks WooToo's
doo until she is laughing her head off. At the same time, Daisy-chan
slinks up to Da Bear and wends her way around him, purring. As Wascal
starts chortling, Da Bear's ears turn bright pink.

Turning serious, Daisy-Chan says: 'A time of sadness as we miss the
ones who have gone over the bridge this year, but also a time to
remember the lives of all we hold dear. As we hear the names called,
wez silently remembering ones from years befur dis one.'

All silently agree. Everyone is so busy thinking, they do not notice a
little flutter of a curtin on the ghosty-side that no breeze can
account for. The layer of life and the waiting bridge is thin here.

Old November 2nd 12, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Adam wrote:
Fangu furr habink so mutsh konfydinz in me, buttid I wather wike shayert
rezponzibility. Da Prez an Veep are styll availabble, an awlla da klubz
shud meet moor offin.

I was very glad to see that you remembered the annual tradition of Grand
Pooh-Bah Day. Do you think you should appoint someone to make sure the
clubs meet more often? I think the various officers should be
encouraged to post reports more often.

Du pozt hur notes sumtymz, fur awlla rpcc tu reed.

I remember I gave you a few of them a while back and you posted them
here. Apparently Louise planned to make the official motto of Catmerica be:

"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it"

She was also going to look for a volunteer (or if necessary order
someone) to teach a course based on the book "The Silent Miaow"
(translated by Paul Gallico). I'll keep you informed as I decipher them
-- her notes are hard to figure out because she used so few words.

We ar glad yu ar bizitink.

I'm glad to be here, and just wish I could have a cat of my own (but not
at the risk of my health!). There's a grey cat in the next building who
recognizes me and lets me scratch his head, but only a little.

Adam

Old November 3rd 12, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Wewll, itz gud tu kno dat weez ar on cattyme, Unka Adam.
I wun't tayke mutsh ov yur tyme, juzt uh kuppil ov cheek rubz, hed butz an
skritchez, if yu purrrleeeez...

skritch skritch skritch

Rub noses? I tried to do that with Louise, but she wouldn't let me!

Adam