A Club for the Humans

Old April 9th 05, 05:18 AM
Miss Violette

W e 'voids it 'ceptin once a monf, or until OEJ scratches soft during happy
paws, Trudi
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
I duzint remfur now, Trudi, who is now cranky beclawz her clawtips iz

gone

Poor Trudi!!!!!

Jan, who also clips Clarence and Nathan's claws once a week

Old April 9th 05, 05:21 AM
Miss Violette

Soft sayed itsa OEJ's fault we getz clipped, her makez happy pawz onna soft
anna scratchez her, alzo her sayed minez curl in too much anna once i gotted
catched inna carpet so efuryone hasta get clipped ta keep it fair, Trudi
Fred Williams wrote in message
On April 5, 2005 09:35 pmClowderCat wrote:

Miss Violette wrote:
I duzint remfur now, Trudi, who is now cranky beclawz her clawtips
iz

gone

Poor Trudi!!!!!

Jan, who also clips Clarence and Nathan's claws once a week

Our claws is neffer clipped, effen when Ryan attacks Fred's feet.
ryan is growin bigbig now and his claws can go right through the
comforter on the bed and into Fred's tender feet. He squeals wif
delight.
Ryan is just learnin that Fred's got no fur an' he has tu play

more
gently when attackin hooman feet. When he was a kitten he could go
full out, but now dat he's a big adolescent ifn he goes all out he
walks away wif chuncks of meat in his teeth. It's funny to watch him
chewin away on da foot and watching Fred fur a reaction to see how
much is enough. You can just see him saying, "Tell me if this
hurts."

--
Regards Diana wif Ryan snoozing by and our hooman, Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email).

Old April 9th 05, 05:22 AM
Miss Violette

everyone here does, soft sneaking in

Miss Violette wrote:
[...]

I clip their claws because I had a cat that the claws grew

into the pad
when she got older because she wasn't running around as

much. And 2 of
my cats are 10 now.

Jan

Do they scream and holler an wriggle an screech?

Sylvia

Old April 9th 05, 05:24 AM
Miss Violette

soft sayed it dependz on how much you use it, her gived owrz a home inna
cabinet since her duzint uze it much, Trudi
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
HHMMM they duzint hafta haf dat stuff up der anna i thinkz violette

iz
showin dem howta fix dat, Trudi

Where do you think I should put the blender?

Jan

Old April 9th 05, 05:26 AM
Miss Violette

itz 'spensive butted we eatz much less dry anna its nutrition will hep uses
age more gracefully, Trudi, not aging out of kittenhood after four years
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
I juz ate befure i camed ofur, diz big kan iz fur you guyz, Trudi,

glad her
friendz likez it

Thanks. Now we have to get mom to buy it for us!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old April 9th 05, 05:27 AM
Miss Violette

This is how it iz at owr howse, we onliets get canned fud twice a day at
most, we getz dry in owr bowl alla time Trudi
Fred Williams wrote in message
On April 5, 2005 12:00 pmMiss Violette wrote:

We trained owr hoomanz ta leaf fud out alla time, Trudi, grateful
for this

They have hard food out all the time, but they don't like it as

much
as the tinned food.

--
Regards Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email).

Old April 9th 05, 05:28 AM
Miss Violette

her might be like mineself, I 'scape anna sit down az soon az i getz out,
Tiger, recent escapee

Sylvia M. wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Fred Williams wrote:
On April 3, 2005 11:06 pmClowderCat wrote:

Fred Williams wrote:
On April 3, 2005 05:25 pmClowderCat wrote:
Ah, well. Soon the snow will be gone and I
WILL be
wanting
to get
up that early to get the garden in shape for
planting. I already
have tomatoes seeded and I'll have potatoes and
squash and
pumpkins
hopefully. I have "cat grass" but the kitties here
are all indoor
kitties. There are no outdoor kitties that we know
of right now
in
the neighbourhood. Diana and Ryan will be fed when
they get me up
in
the morning. That is certain.

--
Regards Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by
email).

Our snow is gone now!!!!!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan want to know why you
don't take the
cats out to help you in the garden!!!

I can't keep them close enough and they will
wander all over.
They
could eat anything and I don't trust what the neighbours
might be
doing. They could be putting out poison. It used to
be a lovely
neighbourhod, but lately new people have moved in and
they don't seem
friendly.

--
Regards Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by
email).

I used to take Clarence for walks on a leash. He liked it
as long as I
let him go wherever he wanted.

Maybe you could put them on leashes when you do out.

Jan

I'd like to try that with Pitooonya, but I have some doubts.

1.)Can I use a figure 8 harness that I already have?

2.) Might she become a pest, demanding to be taken out too
much of the time?

3.) She's always been an In cat, and hasn't tried to bolt
out, might she do so more,
after getting a taste of it?

Sylvia

Unless she figures out how to escape from it, the figure 8 harness will
work.

She could become a pest or she could start escaping whenever she wants
out. You could spray her with water if she starts nagging you.

Also, she might be scared to go out. You never know what will happen
until you try.

Jan

Yu shud at leeeezt try, Meowmee Mine.
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Old April 9th 05, 05:31 AM
Miss Violette

we will purr for the best outcome, Miss Violette
On April 5, 2005 09:50 amAdam wrote:

Fred Williams wrote:
Ah, well. Soon the snow will be gone and I WILL be
wanting to get
up that early to get the garden in shape for planting.

Enny update on Jetadiah?

There has been no sign of him. The snow is almost gone and as

soon
as the ground is thawed I will dig out his box and see if he's in it.
I expect there will be one last service I can do for Jetadiah. He
will be laid to rest with Patches and Spirit and the wonderful Ajax
in the meadow. The spot is ideal because it looks out over the river
and there's a forested hill on the other side. Jetadiah used to lie
there and snooze on warm summer afternoons and watch mother nature
reveal her secrets. So I know he likes the place.

--
Regards Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email).

Old April 9th 05, 09:58 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
you sur kan, I liksa gett petted, Trudi, 'tention you know what

Jan sits on the floor and starts rubbing the pretty and soft kitty on
the head.

Old April 9th 05, 09:59 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
W e 'voids it 'ceptin once a monf, or until OEJ scratches soft during

happy
paws, Trudi

I have to clip Clarence's and Nathan's claws about once a week or they
start giving me acupuncture!

Jan