I spy....

Old July 8th 05, 12:35 AM
CatNipped

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

CatNipped wrote:

Then tell everyone Lyn, *WHAT* did I do to you *BEFORE* you started

spewing
your venom at me?

You breathed.

I have explained it to you time and time again. As has Cheryl. And
Megan, too, I believe. If you can't figure it out by now, then ask a
psychiatrist. Please.

-L.

And yet all of you were quite friendly to me *before* I declined to jump on
the "hate Mary" bandwagon! It's hilarious how you now try to rewrite
history. Face it, Mommy Dearest, either *you all* were hypocrites back then
for hating me but acting so nicey-nice, or you're being hypocrites now in
denying the real reason you hate me! Your duplicity is transparent and, as
more than a few posters here have noted, you're losing it! LOL

Old July 8th 05, 12:46 AM
Mary

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

CatNipped wrote:

[...]

It's de LIGHTFUL, it's de LICIOUS, it's

de LOVELEEEEE!

Old July 8th 05, 12:47 AM
Mary

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Mary" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"PawsForThought" wrote in message
ups.com...
CatNipped wrote:
Not just unhappy, but truly, truly sick. Think about it, how do

you
feel
about the mind of a person who tortures a cat? Do you wonder,

"how
do
they
even think up such horrible things to do"? Well, just ask Lyn.

She
not
only dreamed up the lie of me burning the cat I've loved and cared

for
for
15 year, but she dreamed up a *METHOD* how I supposedly did it -

with
curling iron! *UGH* What a sick, warped person! Please

somebody -
create a
moderated newsgroup *FOR* her so she'll take her sick self into

her
own
sick
little world and leave us alone!

Was it your cat that was the one who was burned by a heating pad at

the
vet? I remember the incident, but sorry don't recall whose cat it

was.
I hope she's doing well now. Pretty sick of this Lyn person to say
you burned your cat with a curling iron!

Yes, that was Bandit. My vet took the recommendation of an animal

surgeon
and started using rice-filled heating "bags" for cats under

anesthesia.
They were heated in the microwave before use and because of that the
temperature could not be regulated. Bandit went in for a routine

dental
cleaning and she, and one other cat at about the same time at that

clinic,
were badly burned (and the same thing was documented on the 'net

regarding
the rice-filled heating bags).

Afterwards, my vet immediately threw them all out and notified the

AVA,
and
every organization she is a member of and all publications to which

she
subscribed - but that was too late to prevent my 15-year-old cat from
suffering horribly. She provided all of Bandit's care free of charge,

of
course, and she felt really terrible about it - she called every day,
morning and evening, to find out how Bandit was doing. It was really

bad -
I had to take off work for 2 weeks so I could care for her 24/7 (I had

debride the wounds and apply Silvadine every 4 hours). She ended up

having
to have *THREE* surgeries at two different times - her back, belly,

and
side
were so badly burned that the skin and tissue underneath were turning
necrotic. Thank God she is *very* healthy for an elderly cat - she

had
undergo anesthesia three times in three weeks, but came through fine.
Here's pictures of her now, doing fine:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit15/ The only signs of

her
injury are shorter hair at the site of each surgery, and a couple of

white
streaks where the hair grew back in.

And you're correct, Lyn is one sick person!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Don't let her bother you, Lori. She's pretty close to imploding
from her own impotent rage. It should be a pretty neat spectacle. 8)

Oh, I don't - it makes me proud to have enemies like her, I must be doing
something right! It does make me shake my head, though, when I think of
someone that sick rearing a child!

Ya buddy.

Old July 8th 05, 01:40 AM
Alison

"CatNipped"
she and a couple of others turned their venom on
me as well as Mary. Well, when you have enemies like that, it

makes
you
quite proud!

"Alison"
You turned your venon on people who had no gripe with you , the

only
"crime" they commited was not to agree with your views on not

letting
cats have outside access. You weren't able to discuss it
constructively or rationally and became sneering and abusive so

don't
blame all negative responses to you on your friendship with Mary,
they are the result of your own abusive actions .
Alison

"Trish"

Well, that was helpful... a flyby attack, gotta love those kind

Not sure what you mean by flyby attack, if there is an English
version or spelling of this , let me know in case of communications
problems such as earlier with the curb/kerb thing. perhaps I need to
get an English/American dictionary

Catnipped said " and a couple of others " so I guess that throws this
part of the thread open to other people to comment on. Perhaps you
should re read the original thread. Recalling events that I
experienced with Lori and explaining to her why she gets negative
Alison

Old July 8th 05, 02:34 AM
PawsForThought

-L. wrote:
PawsForThought wrote:
Was it your cat that was the one who was burned by a heating pad at the
vet? I remember the incident, but sorry don't recall whose cat it was.
I hope she's doing well now. Pretty sick of this Lyn person to say
you burned your cat with a curling iron!

I didn't say she burned the cat with a curling iron. I said I
*suspected* she burned her cat for attention. Please keep up!

-L.

Keep up with your insanity? No thanks. BTW, I really do think you need
to be on some kind of medication. It might help with your "issues"

Old July 8th 05, 02:36 AM
PawsForThought

whitershadeofpale wrote:
PawsForThought wrote:

LAUREN

Lord! Popup hell at that link! lol

Sorry about that. That's what happens when you use a free site for
hosting pictures, lol

Very sharp cats you got there.
Mickey looks spoiled

Thanks, Barry He's VERY spoiled.

Lauren

Old July 8th 05, 02:37 AM
Trish

"Alison" wrote in message
Not sure what you mean by flyby attack, if there is an English
version or spelling of this , let me know in case of communications
problems such as earlier with the curb/kerb thing. perhaps I need to
get an English/American dictionary

a flyby is like a driveby, someone comes in part way through an event to
take a pot shot then exits til the next opportunity arises. Lots do it, its
one of my pet peeves. I say stay and fight it out and have some fun in the
process.

By the way, I'm not American, I'm Canadian. But I'm curious as to where you
are in the UK? I visited London a few years ago and fell in love with the
city and the people there.

Old July 8th 05, 02:39 AM
whitershadeofpale

-L. wrote:

Nope. CatCrapped is an idiot all by herself. I'm just sick to death
of her "look at me ain't I speshul" and her "poor me I'm the victim"
routine. As I am of your petty, faceless rock throwing. Coward.

-L.

Thank God for health and behavior, what would you have done without all
them ears to bend.

I know for a fact you have typed enough to make a small book. OH YES
YOU HAVE!

And why? because you need someone to listen to you, even if it is
negative, it still meets the need partially!

Only thing, I know you're just here to finger **** the group and then
leave, won't see you again till you come full circle after having
fondled a string of other groups. It's one big circle for you.

See you in a about what 2 months?

buh bye!

Old July 8th 05, 02:41 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 07 Jul 2005 09:34:26p, PawsForThought wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com):

-L. wrote:
PawsForThought wrote:
Was it your cat that was the one who was burned by a heating
pad at the vet? I remember the incident, but sorry don't
recall whose cat it was.
I hope she's doing well now. Pretty sick of this Lyn person
to say
you burned your cat with a curling iron!

I didn't say she burned the cat with a curling iron. I said I
*suspected* she burned her cat for attention. Please keep up!

-L.

Keep up with your insanity? No thanks. BTW, I really do think
you need to be on some kind of medication. It might help with
your "issues"

There have been several very nasty posts mentioning her son and her
husband. Over and over and over again. Posts of hers have been
xposted to another group she reads. How many of you will just take
that **** and not behave in a like manner? Who started what doesn't
even matter anymore. The **** going on here is just obnoxious and
trolls have taken over. It's not fit to read. I feel bad for anyone
trying to find some help for their cat.

--
Cheryl
/out, because most of you don't even show up on my list anymore.

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields