I spy....

Old July 8th 05, 02:43 AM
PawsForThought

CatNipped wrote:
Here's pictures of her now, doing fine:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit15/ The only signs of her
injury are shorter hair at the site of each surgery, and a couple of white
streaks where the hair grew back in.

OMG, Bandit is adorable and the Biker Bitch pics are too cute! She
looks like such a good sport about it I'm so glad to hear she's
healed up fine. I'm sure that must have been very traumatic, for all
concerned.

And you're correct, Lyn is one sick person!

Yeah, that's an understatement. She really is nuts.

LAUREN

Old July 8th 05, 03:00 AM
Trish

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Thu 07 Jul 2005 09:34:26p, PawsForThought wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com):

-L. wrote:
PawsForThought wrote:
Was it your cat that was the one who was burned by a heating
pad at the vet? I remember the incident, but sorry don't
recall whose cat it was.
I hope she's doing well now. Pretty sick of this Lyn person
to say
you burned your cat with a curling iron!

I didn't say she burned the cat with a curling iron. I said I
*suspected* she burned her cat for attention. Please keep up!

-L.

Keep up with your insanity? No thanks. BTW, I really do think
you need to be on some kind of medication. It might help with
your "issues"

There have been several very nasty posts mentioning her son and her
husband. Over and over and over again. Posts of hers have been
xposted to another group she reads. How many of you will just take
that **** and not behave in a like manner? Who started what doesn't
even matter anymore. The **** going on here is just obnoxious and
trolls have taken over. It's not fit to read. I feel bad for anyone
trying to find some help for their cat.

--
Cheryl
/out, because most of you don't even show up on my list anymore.

oh lighten up, you were just over in the other group complaining about being
a victim for digging up info about Charlie. That's old news now. I'd even
go so far as to ask how is that pity party going. And personally I don't
care who killfiles me, I'll still sleep, eat and function like usual.

There are two choices:

1. Everyone can come in and be all civilized and bore each other to tears
with little stories about checking their mail today, or what they saw on
their drive home.

or

2. There can be some life here, defending a wrong we feel was commited, and
whether or not it is done in your manner and style doesn't really matter
much, you're not obligated to read the posts.

People have been helped, if you'll note when a poster needs help people get
serious.

All we are asking is to know whether Conan is in a cage or not. a simple
question that keeps getting dogged. Until then Conan will be a live issue
and will bring out many feelings which not everyone will like. That happens
in every aspect of life. It's too easy for people to hide and not be
accountable, this group has an emotional interest in Conan and simply wants
answers.

Old July 8th 05, 03:10 AM
Kitkat

-L. wrote:

Kitkat wrote:

Hey, could you lay off the nasty comments about people suffering from
cancer?

Not "people", dear. Mary's Mother. Stay with the program!

"Stay with the program"???? Hey, you don't have to talk to me like
that. I stay out of all your crappy drama. I consider myself mostly
neutral territory. But people on this group (read: me) are FIGHTING
cancer! You don't like people making light of animal cruelty, well how
is this any different? Mary's mother or ANYONE...dealing with cancer is
serious stuff.

Wait, I though it was CatNipped that was a member of mensa. Mary...you
are too?

She claimed to be.

Musta been "before my time". (1.5 yrs ago)

Whatever. You folks are all nuts!!!!!

Old July 8th 05, 03:24 AM
Mary

"Trish" wrote in message
.. .

-L. wrote:
PawsForThought wrote:
[...]

You have to post the way Cheryl and Lynnie want you to post. Get with the
program.

Old July 8th 05, 03:31 AM
Mary

"Kitkat" wrote in message
news
-L. wrote:

Kitkat wrote:

Hey, could you lay off the nasty comments about people suffering from
cancer?

Not "people", dear. Mary's Mother. Stay with the program!

Somehow I missed this. lol!

Lynnie. Poor, aggressively stupid little Lynnie.

Let me help you.

My mother is dead. She died years ago from brain cancer that
appeared and killed her inside of a month.

Now then, your clue of the night: I know she died. I know
she had cancer. I'm way over it. She's way over it, as she is
dead. I don't think you can get more over it than that.

As I mentioned in this group, she had throid cancer, and beat it
in no time, lived for a good 30 years after that, then died of
brain cancer very quickly at a fairly ripe old age. Everybody
dies of something.

Now then. Am I supposed to be horrified by your comments?
Try again, darling. Let's see how fast those claws can Google
while you have your one good eye pressed against the monitor.
She didn't suffer. It was not horrible. It was quick and merciful.

You should have such a death. But of course you won't. You
have some very nice things in store for you, because what goes
around, really does come around.

Anything else? Wanna talk about your Daddy the drunk upon whom
you blame all your many failures? Hmmm?

"Stay with the program"???? Hey, you don't have to talk to me like
that. I stay out of all your crappy drama. I consider myself mostly
neutral territory. But people on this group (read: me) are FIGHTING
cancer! You don't like people making light of animal cruelty, well how
is this any different? Mary's mother or ANYONE...dealing with cancer is
serious stuff.

Wait, I though it was CatNipped that was a member of mensa. Mary...you
are too?

She claimed to be.

No, I didn't.

Musta been "before my time". (1.5 yrs ago)

Whatever. You folks are all nuts!!!!!

Pam. You don't have to like everyone.

Old July 8th 05, 03:35 AM
Mary

-L. wrote:
PawsForThought wrote:
Was it your cat that was the one who was burned by a heating
pad at the vet? I remember the incident, but sorry don't
recall whose cat it was.
I hope she's doing well now. Pretty sick of this Lyn person
to say
you burned your cat with a curling iron!

I didn't say she burned the cat with a curling iron. I said I
*suspected* she burned her cat for attention. Please keep up!

-L.

Keep up with your insanity? No thanks. BTW, I really do think
you need to be on some kind of medication. It might help with
your "issues"

There have been several very nasty posts mentioning her son and her
husband. Over and over and over again. Posts of hers have been
xposted to another group she reads.

Okay, sunshine. Let's break this down. What is so disturbing about
the posts I send to the mommy group? Lynnie's comments, of course.

And why on earth would she object to her husband and son being named
when she provided the information (and photos) herself, to the whole
world, online?

If your good buddy Lynnie is ashamed of the things she says, that is
her problem.

How many of you will just take
that **** and not behave in a like manner? Who started what doesn't
even matter anymore.

Heh heh, sure it doesn't.

The **** going on here is just obnoxious and
trolls have taken over. It's not fit to read. I feel bad for anyone
trying to find some help for their cat.

I feel sorry for you. You're an idiot.

Old July 8th 05, 03:36 AM
Mary

"PawsForThought" wrote in message
oups.com...
-L. wrote:
PawsForThought wrote:
Was it your cat that was the one who was burned by a heating pad at

the
vet? I remember the incident, but sorry don't recall whose cat it

was.
I hope she's doing well now. Pretty sick of this Lyn person to say
you burned your cat with a curling iron!

I didn't say she burned the cat with a curling iron. I said I
*suspected* she burned her cat for attention. Please keep up!

-L.

Keep up with your insanity? No thanks. BTW, I really do think you need
to be on some kind of medication. It might help with your "issues"

I think this is good advice.

Old July 8th 05, 03:38 AM
Mary

"Alison" wrote in message
"CatNipped"
she and a couple of others turned their venom on
me as well as Mary. Well, when you have enemies like that, it

makes
you
quite proud!

"Alison"
You turned your venon on people who had no gripe with you , the

only
"crime" they commited was not to agree with your views on not

letting
cats have outside access. You weren't able to discuss it
constructively or rationally and became sneering and abusive so

don't
blame all negative responses to you on your friendship with Mary,
they are the result of your own abusive actions .
Alison

"Trish"

Well, that was helpful... a flyby attack, gotta love those kind

Not sure what you mean by flyby attack, if there is an English
version or spelling of this , let me know in case of communications
problems such as earlier with the curb/kerb thing. perhaps I need to
get an English/American dictionary

Catnipped said " and a couple of others " so I guess that throws this
part of the thread open to other people to comment on. Perhaps you
should re read the original thread. Recalling events that I
experienced with Lori and explaining to her why she gets negative
Alison

Keep talking, Alison.

Old July 8th 05, 03:53 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 07 Jul 2005 10:35:21p, Mary wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav ):

The **** going on here is just obnoxious and
trolls have taken over. It's not fit to read. I feel bad for
anyone trying to find some help for their cat.

I feel sorry for you. You're an idiot.

A Usenet "troll" has a mission of making a group unusable. You
started out as a troll; after a while you decided that your tactic
was all wrong here. You changed all that and decided to be civil,
only on certain levels. That didn't work too well, so you decided
to befriend every newbie, slurp every male, and now have succeeded
in making this group unusable. You're a Usenet ho.

Troll mission - success. God luv ya. You're a success. Yay Mary
Smith and her husband John Smith. *snicker*

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old July 8th 05, 03:53 AM
Kitkat

[...]