today is my anniversary

Old June 20th 04, 10:46 PM
W. Leong

Meow Pericles.

I don't have your impressive pedigree. I came from the cage place, and was
probably a stray before
I found my one true home with Meowmie. I am much smaller than you, only
around 9 lb.
Probably weigh less than that now as Meowmie has been brushing a lot of my
fur off
According to TED, my gut was irritated from the swallowed fur.

Guess we are not related. I have an unusal trait of syndactyly meaning I am
missing toes
in my paws. TED said it is hereditary. I also have both white and black
whiskers.

Purrs,
Rusty

"Exocat" wrote in message
.. .
LO Rusty

Nice to hear from you. I'm actually the smallest of my litter at 5.6
kilos (12.3 lbs).
But I have a good pedigree, full of US champions & grand champions.
For instance:

Adivelo Superson Shineman
Adilixo Coonamie
Adilixo Kaiulani Shandra
Purrserene Sebastian
Bealltrain Casper
Wreveik Funnygirl
Marala Sampson
Illya Laura Ashley
Roselu Bluestar
Kerrykit Adamina
Kiskatas Robert Redford (obviously where our good looks come from)
Mainstays Americana
Katulana Blue Thunder
Wreveik Silver Solitaire

Any of the same breeders in your own background by any chance?

Purrs

Angelmaine Pericles, as dictated to Gordon the human typist
--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

"W. Leong" wrote
Fangs! I saw your pictures.
Pericles, you and I look alike. I am a bit smaller than you.
Maybe we are related?

Rusty

Old June 22nd 04, 07:23 PM
Exocat

LO Rusty

I'm a rescue cat too, as my first keeper after I was taken away from
my Mum took me back as I wasn't "perfect" (I'm the runt of my litter
and don't have ear-tufts), but I reckon nothing like that matters as
long as our forever home's a good one.

I have a polydactyl big black pussycat (6 front claws per paw, 5 back)
living next door to me but I'm a better scrapper than he is despite
his "extras" & keep him out of my yard.
Snowball our hoolikitten gives me much more trouble since I know I'm
not allowed to give him a good hiding :-(. So I have to give him a
wide berth.

Purrs

Pericles