Dee Dee: AWOL

Old October 6th 03, 04:56 AM
Marina

"Lisa Katt" wrote
Isn't DeeDee home yet?
A day or to is nothing for a cat to go missing, if it is used to be

outside,
but now it is four, isn't it?
We are starting to get worried. Updates, Sheena?

I was wondering too. Purrs continuing.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old October 7th 03, 07:57 AM
Jean H

I was tired yesterday, been very busy past few days
so I dont know if I sent congrats on finding DeeDee Iwas really
happy to hear she was home its terrible if they disappear and
you dont know what happened to them. Well alls well that
ends well jp
"Jeanette" wrote in message

LOL wrote in message
om...
"Sheenah" wrote in message

Dear Friends,

I wonder if you would mind asking your furkids to purr for Dee Dee

She
has been AWOL for the past
26

Piggybacking cos I've been away, but I hope Dee Dee comes home safe and

well
and soon.

Jeanette