Meen, meen TED!

Old January 21st 12, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Meen, meen TED! - GOOD NEWS!

The vet called and had the results already. She said they saw nothing of
concern in the sample she took. She said it's probably a cyst, or maybe a
hair follicle. She said that it might grow and/or shrink over time, but that
it doesn't need to be removed.

Anti Sandy

Uv korse it duznt need to be remooved. Doze TEDz steel enuf frum ussez
wifowt steelin dis, too! But fangu, efurrykittee, fur da purrz!

Rebecca

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Tuday I sufferd da yeerly indignitee uv goin to da TED. I had da uzual --
I gotted shot, da TED steeled sum uv myown bludz, etc. Dis time, tho, da
meen, meen TED also stikked a needul in myown bootiful tale! Why wud she
do dat?

Rebecca

Hoomin note:
I resintly notissed... I mean, recently noticed a small lump on Rebecca's
tail, a few inches from the base. The vet aspirated it and sent the tissue
to pathology for analysis. The vet said that she did not see pus in it.
She also did not see blood, which she usually sees from something that's
malignant. It may very well be a cyst or something like that. We should
get the results by Tuesday, maybe as early as Saturday.

Old January 21st 12, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Meen, meen TED!

Purrz furr da cyst tu cyst tu bee, cister in paw.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 21st 12, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 20, 12:29*am, "Rebecca" wrote:
Tuday I sufferd da yeerly indignitee uv goin to da TED. I had da uzual -- I
gotted shot, da TED steeled sum uv myown bludz, etc. Dis time, tho, da meen,
meen TED also stikked a needul in myown bootiful tale! Why wud she do dat?

Rebecca

Hoomin note:
I resintly notissed... I mean, recently noticed a small lump on Rebecca's
tail, a few inches from the base. The vet aspirated it and sent the tissue
to pathology for analysis. The vet said that she did not see pus in it. She
also did not see blood, which she usually sees from something that's
malignant. It may very well be a cyst or something like that. We should get
the results by Tuesday, maybe as early as Saturday.

Wees purrin fur yu Rebecca! Dis annyewal zaminashun is a wikked plot
tu upset us kittiez n fur TED to carry owt dose usuwal sadistikal
tortures. Bee bwave n waff inna face of advurrsity!Wees purrin dat
wump wil be a cystical fingy!
Gordon Kittiez
Old January 21st 12, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Rebecca" wrote in message

Tuday I sufferd da yeerly indignitee uv goin to da TED. I had da uzual --
I gotted shot, da TED steeled sum uv myown bludz, etc. Dis time, tho, da
meen, meen TED also stikked a needul in myown bootiful tale! Why wud she
do dat?

Rebecca

Hoomin note:
I resintly notissed... I mean, recently noticed a small lump on Rebecca's
tail, a few inches from the base. The vet aspirated it and sent the tissue
to pathology for analysis. The vet said that she did not see pus in it.
She also did not see blood, which she usually sees from something that's
malignant. It may very well be a cyst or something like that. We should
get the results by Tuesday, maybe as early as Saturday.- Hide quoted text -

Rebecca, yoorsefl cud wemoof da bump fingy wif wotta figgeruss
gwooming.
Dat watted i minsefl didded.
Meowy, sew happy fur yoorsefl gnot haf tu see TED uhgin.
Old January 25th 12, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

[...]

ai. erm mai houz ugreez wif yew Meowy, mai luff.
Weh r gewad Rebecca duznt hab tew goh bak tew da TED, n dat
et wuzn't inyfing sryus.

Mosey, awf fur uh nap wif da hoomins nao