Jack Gordon (RB)

Old January 4th 12, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default Jack Gordon (RB)

On Jan 4, 6:23*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Dere tearz in diz houze too. *We are glad Jack and Trudi got winkied when
dem did. *Gramby will kall auntie soft bout diz.
Purrs and prayers for family and friends. *Lizzy with many tears

"rafflescat" *wrote in message

Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.
Tis myne sadsad duty tu infurm awl of ower furrends dat Jack of da
Howse of Gordon, 18 yeers owld, ,went tu thu Bridje this mornin.
Jack had been seeryously ill fwum befurr Kissamouse an tudae, Meomie
n Paw lissened wen Jack tolded dem he wus tyred. Da nyce TED gived dem
an mergency appurtment n he hepped Jack tu cwoss over tu thu Bridje.
It wus peaceful an gentul n Jack is naow wiff his bruffur Ben, Charlie
n Smokey in thu qwiet pwace at thu bottom of thu garden.
Sowwy, I can say no more just naow. Wipes away his tears
Harry Gordon

Fangu Lizzy, dis is a sadsad howse tunite.
Meomie coodnt wite onna gwoop beclaws she kept gettin MMS an she
hopes yu awl furgiff hur. Dis is a hard fing fur hur n Paw. Jack wus
the last of the old Gordon Boyz.
Fangu.
Harry - naow hedd kitty offa Gordon Howse
Old January 4th 12, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 4, 6:28*pm, MLB wrote:
On 01/04/2012 10:55 AM, rafflescat wrote:

Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.
Tis myne sadsad duty tu infurm awl of ower furrends dat Jack of da
Howse of Gordon, 18 yeers owld, ,went tu thu Bridje this mornin.
* Jack had been seeryously ill fwum befurr Kissamouse an tudae, Meomie
n Paw lissened wen Jack tolded dem he wus tyred. Da nyce TED gived dem
an mergency appurtment n he hepped Jack tu cwoss over tu thu Bridje.
It wus peaceful an gentul n Jack is naow wiff his bruffur Ben, Charlie
n Smokey in thu qwiet pwace at thu bottom of thu garden.
Sowwy, I can say no more just naow.Wipes away his tears
Harry Gordon

"....Rise up slowly, Angel..."
It's hard to let you go.
Sincere condolences to those who mourn. * *MLB

Fangu, gudgud fwends make bad tymes a lil bedder.
Harry
Old January 4th 12, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 4, 6:26*pm, Meowy wrote:
On Jan 4, 9:55*am, rafflescat wrote:

Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.
Tis myne sadsad duty tu infurm awl of ower furrends dat Jack of da
Howse of Gordon, 18 yeers owld, ,went tu thu Bridje this mornin.
*Jack had been seeryously ill fwum befurr Kissamouse an tudae, Meomie
n Paw lissened wen Jack tolded dem he wus tyred. Da nyce TED gived dem
an mergency appurtment n he hepped Jack tu cwoss over tu thu Bridje.
It wus peaceful an gentul n Jack is naow wiff his bruffur Ben, Charlie
n Smokey in thu qwiet pwace at thu bottom of thu garden.
Sowwy, I can say no more just naow. Wipes away his tears
Harry Gordon

I am so so sad and sorry at this news, but I am gladdened to know he
lived out his full life, and with a great family.
Bless you all for being his "gudgud" family, and prayers for his trip
to the bridge, where he will meet our beloveds as he waits with them.
Sincerely (with tears)
Carol L., Meowy's meowmie.

Iam purring fur Jack.
MeOwy {{{^.'.^}}}~

Thanks Carol. This is a really hard one - there's a big big space here
now. Jack was such a character, a little cheeky chappie, and he fought
this the whole way right up to the end. Gavin and I are devastated. I
feel such a fool sitting here weeping but it's all I can do.
Harry is lost, he keeps coming into the living room and looking
around then going back out again.He doesn't want petted or fussed. He
used to jump up beside Jack and very gently and carefully wash his
face and ears. He did that every night.
Thanks for all your good wishes and purrs,
Bess x
Old January 4th 12, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 4, 6:30*pm, Cheryl wrote:
Purrs fur Jack an his hoomins. Weel miss him.

--
Sam and Cinnamon

Fangu Sam n Cinnamon, wese goin tu miss him tu.
Harry Gordon x
Old January 4th 12, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 4, 7:01*pm, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 09:55:22 -0800, rafflescat wrote:
Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.

Harry, all of mine clowder is purrin for you all an cryin bout Jack havin
to leave fur da Bridge. We'z furry glad dat Jack got to live in such a
loving house, and dat him got to go in peace, an we's glad dat he getted
da chance to get winked. We'z all purring dat da Jack-shaped hole in your
hearts will heal soon.

Samuel Redcat
for his clowder

Fangu Samuel Redcat, Jack deserfed effuryfin dat he had, he wus myne
hero an I miss him awreddy. Da TED wus soso nyce tu him Meomie sed but
effurywun wuffed Jack. Sniff....cloodin me...sniff.
Harry
Old January 4th 12, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 4, 7:26*pm, Booker wrote:
Oh, no. Weze so sorri to heer dis. Dis is jest so sad. Weze glad he
gotted winked an had sum tyme wif Trudi, but it waz so short.

Weze hope hiz trip to da bridj waz peeceful, an weze purrin fur his
fambly left behind, dat da kat shaped hole in der hearts will heel an da
gud gud memfuries remain.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

On 1/4/2012 9:55 AM, rafflescat wrote:

Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.
Tis myne sadsad duty tu infurm awl of ower furrends dat Jack of da
Howse of Gordon, 18 yeers owld, ,went tu thu Bridje this mornin.
* Jack had been seeryously ill fwum befurr Kissamouse an tudae, Meomie
n Paw lissened wen Jack tolded dem he wus tyred. Da nyce TED gived dem
an mergency appurtment n he hepped Jack tu cwoss over tu thu Bridje.
It wus peaceful an gentul n Jack is naow wiff his bruffur Ben, Charlie
n Smokey in thu qwiet pwace at thu bottom of thu garden.
Sowwy, I can say no more just naow.Wipes away his tears
Harry Gordon

Fangu Booker, Chappy n Snowflake. Jack wuffed Trudi soso mutch an dey
wus happy tugeffur.
De twip tu thu Bridje wus gentul n peeceful, Meomie held him in her
arms as he went tu sleep. He wuffed Meomie n twusted hur. He's beside
awl de old Gordon Boyz now in thu qwiet pwace inna gardun.

Harry
Old January 4th 12, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Fangu Samuel Redcat, Jack deserfed effuryfin dat he had, he wus myne
hero an I miss him awreddy. Da TED wus soso nyce tu him Meomie sed but
effurywun wuffed Jack. Sniff....cloodin me...sniff. Harry

We unnerstand. It wasn't dat long ago when we had to say goodbye to
Cleopatra Silvercat. Our purrs are wif you.

Sammy
Old January 4th 12, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"rafflescat" wrote in message
Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.
Tis myne sadsad duty tu infurm awl of ower furrends dat Jack of da
Howse of Gordon, 18 yeers owld, ,went tu thu Bridje this mornin.
Jack had been seeryously ill fwum befurr Kissamouse an tudae, Meomie
n Paw lissened wen Jack tolded dem he wus tyred. Da nyce TED gived dem
an mergency appurtment n he hepped Jack tu cwoss over tu thu Bridje.
It wus peaceful an gentul n Jack is naow wiff his bruffur Ben, Charlie
n Smokey in thu qwiet pwace at thu bottom of thu garden.
Sowwy, I can say no more just naow. Wipes away his tears
Harry Gordon

O mine gudness! Diz iz sooosooo sad...
Mine catdolenzez tu his family,
and purrz fur a safe jurnee tu da bridge,
where he wyll wait uh lonng tyme furr hiz beloved.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 5th 12, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 09:55:22 -0800 (PST), rafflescat wrote:

Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.
Tis myne sadsad duty tu infurm awl of ower furrends dat Jack of da
Howse of Gordon, 18 yeers owld, ,went tu thu Bridje this mornin.
Jack had been seeryously ill fwum befurr Kissamouse an tudae, Meomie
n Paw lissened wen Jack tolded dem he wus tyred. Da nyce TED gived dem
an mergency appurtment n he hepped Jack tu cwoss over tu thu Bridje.
It wus peaceful an gentul n Jack is naow wiff his bruffur Ben, Charlie
n Smokey in thu qwiet pwace at thu bottom of thu garden.
Sowwy, I can say no more just naow. Wipes away his tears
Harry Gordon

Two Zot girls purr purrs of consolation to Harry

We iz sowwy to reed ob dis and send owr condolences to your and yur hooman
fambly...

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/4/2012 7:25:25 PM
Old January 5th 12, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 4, 12:55*pm, rafflescat wrote:
Large black cat steps up to speak. He is weeping and his voice is a
whisper filled with emotion.
Tis myne sadsad duty tu infurm awl of ower furrends dat Jack of da
Howse of Gordon, 18 yeers owld, ,went tu thu Bridje this mornin.
*Jack had been seeryously ill fwum befurr Kissamouse an tudae, Meomie
n Paw lissened wen Jack tolded dem he wus tyred. Da nyce TED gived dem
an mergency appurtment n he hepped Jack tu cwoss over tu thu Bridje.
It wus peaceful an gentul n Jack is naow wiff his bruffur Ben, Charlie
n Smokey in thu qwiet pwace at thu bottom of thu garden.
Sowwy, I can say no more just naow. Wipes away his tears
Harry Gordon

Wee is awl purrin four yoor broken hartz an four Jack to haff a gneiss
helfy tim at da Bridj. Uncl Bill wuz alreddy furry sadsad wen he
gotted hom, so da teers ar flowin. Butted we cats gnow dat Jack is
haffin a fine tim waitin for his other lovd wuns, surrouned by da
senior Gordon kitties.

An he gotted two wink his troo lov befour he wen aweigh.

--
WooToo, for her Hous, Missy, Uncl Bill, Mine Ant Micki an r illiturut
doggs.