Garfield's purrsday

Old June 18th 05, 07:25 PM
W. Leong

Default Garfield's purrsday

According to today's comic, it is the famous Garfield's 27th purrsday this
Sunday.
Didn't know he has been around for that long.
Can't wait to see what he will do on his purrsday and what purrsday presents
he is getting.

Rusty, who is getting a new litter box for his purrsday and annivesary, is
sure Garfield gets something better.

--
Winnie

Old June 19th 05, 12:03 AM
Christina Websell

"W. Leong" wrote in message
.. .
According to today's comic, it is the famous Garfield's 27th purrsday this
Sunday.
Didn't know he has been around for that long.
Can't wait to see what he will do on his purrsday and what purrsday
presents he is getting.

Rusty, who is getting a new litter box for his purrsday and annivesary, is
sure Garfield gets something better.

--
Winnie

Rusty will be quite happy with his new litterbox as a purrday/anniversary
present, I feel sure about that, Winnie. He already got the best present
he could ever want. You.

Here are some fishies from KFC & BF

+++ +++

Tweed

Old June 19th 05, 12:04 AM
Jen M. via CatKB.com

Oh, I remember when Garfield was born! AAAwww Happy Birthday Garfield!

I dated a guy names Jim Davis, lol.

Have Fun,
Jen

Old June 19th 05, 11:28 AM
Adrian

W. Leong wrote:
According to today's comic, it is the famous Garfield's 27th purrsday
this Sunday.
Didn't know he has been around for that long.
Can't wait to see what he will do on his purrsday and what purrsday
presents he is getting.

Rusty, who is getting a new litter box for his purrsday and
annivesary, is sure Garfield gets something better.

I'm lucky enough, that I've know 2 real cats that have reached their
27th purrdays.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.