Handsome elderly gentleman out for his constitutional

Old May 22nd 04, 10:30 AM
Marina

Default Handsome elderly gentleman out for his constitutional

.... though the red harness does spoil the impression a bit. His own harness
is so tatty that he borrowed Nikki's harness today.

http://tinyurl.com/3x37m
http://tinyurl.com/3emm6

Typical male:
http://tinyurl.com/29ctf

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old May 22nd 04, 11:07 AM
Nanny

He looks great in that harness, tell him that :-)
And what is it with cats and cars ? It's not typically male, as my Punk, a
female, did that too. It's not typically cat either, one of my ferrets
examines cars too......

Nanny

"Marina" schreef in bericht

Old May 22nd 04, 01:19 PM
CK

Marina wrote:
... though the red harness does spoil the impression a bit. His own harness
is so tatty that he borrowed Nikki's harness today.

http://tinyurl.com/3x37m
http://tinyurl.com/3emm6

Nothing wrong with red on a guy, especially in such small amounts as
Frank is wearing it. Looks good against his black fur.

Typical male:
http://tinyurl.com/29ctf

Well, c'mon Marina. It's a BMW!! (isn't it?) Any guy has to check out a
BMW.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Laku: DS B G 4.11 Y L W C+ I+++ T++/- A+ E H+ S+ V++ F Q+ P- B PA PL

Old May 22nd 04, 01:53 PM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
... though the red harness does spoil the impression a bit. His own
harness is so tatty that he borrowed Nikki's harness today.

He looks great in red! Nice pics, thanks!

Jill

Old May 22nd 04, 02:03 PM
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
Typical male:
http://tinyurl.com/29ctf

Awww... what a good boy! And good taste in cars too!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 22nd 04, 02:03 PM
Victor Martinez

Old May 22nd 04, 02:34 PM
Marina

"CK" wrote

Well, c'mon Marina. It's a BMW!! (isn't it?) Any guy has to check out a
BMW.

yup, a BMW, and with foreign plates at that.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki