Tribyoot to Spike & Stormy, House of Hamilton

Old October 21st 05, 11:44 PM
Renee Babcock

Default Tribyoot to Spike & Stormy, House of Hamilton

Tess, Spike an Stormy were rilly gud bubs, an we no dat yur mommy
misses dem lots, jes like we do. Spayshilly cuz dey wentid to da
bridge so close to eech offer. But we no dat yu are bringin lots of
sunshine an happiness into yur mommys life, too.

Did yur mommy efer tell yu bout da time she mettid Persephone? She
came rite into our house an Persephone purred at her! We fink sumwhere
dere's efen fotographic efidence.

Sam, who is a little ashamed to admit he hid

Old October 22nd 05, 09:16 PM
tess

Hi Sam, I just wented an looked at da piktur mommy taked of Persephone
an myne Anti Renegade. She wuz a furry luffly ladykat (an Anti aint bad
neither).

Tess

Old October 23rd 05, 12:09 AM
Ray or Fran

Tess, that was a beautiful tribute to Spike and Stormy. Ize feel Ize got to
know them a bit better. Itz gud they are together, but weze knowz the hole
therez leaving had to leave in the hoomin's hearts.

The poem was just beautiful and youze delivered it so well.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 27th 05, 09:22 PM
CatTayls

I still can't believe that Spike and Stormy are gone. They were such
frun for all of us and always had special messages and purrs for anyone
who needed them. Gretchen Marie, is glad to have them with her at the
Bridge. And you, Tess, are healing your mommy's heart.

Anti Arlene

Old October 30th 05, 03:22 AM
tess

Fangu, Anti Arlene, fur yur kind werds. Mommy iz still sad bout Spike &
Stormy but it komforts hur tu kno dey are wif dere ole frens lyke GM an
Bobbie an Chance an Siggy an Spook an all da offurs.

Tess