Jellicle Ball: Tribyoot to Persephone

Old October 19th 05, 03:46 PM
Renee Babcock

Default Jellicle Ball: Tribyoot to Persephone

Harri Roadcat wrote:
Now, her ashes are in mommy's room, an sumtimes, mommy likes to tell
Persephone alla fings dat are goin on.

We all miss her, too. She wuz one of a kind, dere will nefer be
anuffer kitty like her.

Thuh Renegades, Elektra, Sam, Charlie, Ginger, and Kitsu

Dat waz a furry mooving tribute. Sounds like Persephone waz a furry
speshul kitty.

Harri
wiping away a tear

------------
Fangu, Harri. She wuz sumfin else, dat's fur sher. We here she opened
up a manicyoor shop at da Bridge, so dat alla ladee cats cud haf rilly
gud manicyoors.

Thuh Renegades

Old October 19th 05, 03:47 PM
Renee Babcock

Fangu, Miss Violette. We fink Persephone wud haf liked yu.

Thuh Renegades

Old October 19th 05, 03:48 PM
Renee Babcock

Fangu fur yur kind words. Mommy lufs us each in our own spayshil way,
but because she spent so much time in da last few years helpin
Persephone be well, dey did haf a spayshil bond. She sez she misses da
time she an Persephone used to spend togefer inna morning.

Thuh Renegades

Old October 19th 05, 03:51 PM
Renee Babcock

Hey Mietze, Persephone allays used to say dat yu are tuffer den yu
fink, an dat yu didn haf to be big or loud to be tuff. Oh, an she
allays used to say wut a fine manicyoor yu haf.

Fangu fur doin honor to her, an alla offer kitties we haf lost dis
year. It's furry important work, an yu are so wunnerful at it.

Thuh Renegades

Old October 19th 05, 03:52 PM
Renee Babcock

Fangu fur yur kind words, Mme. Anais. We are all finking happy thots
of her, an feelin a liddle sad she isn't here hafin more venchures.
She did luf her venchures.

Thuh Renegades

Old October 19th 05, 03:53 PM
Renee Babcock

Hi Samantha an cuzzins! Fangu fur yur nice thots. It's troo, yu no,
Persephone wuz kwite a gal. Liffed life on her own terms, dat's fur
sher!

Thuh Renegades

Old October 19th 05, 03:56 PM
Renee Babcock

Hihi Irene! We no dat yu an Persephone were furry gudgud frens, an we
no yu must miss her, too. She allays sed to us dat she admired da way
yu kept eferyone in yur house in line wif jes da merest of luks. She
also laffed her @$$ off wen yu became kween of yur new domain, sayin yu
were one smart cookie. Did yu no Persephone has opened a manicyoor
shop at da Bridge. I fink it's next door to Pauline's Spandex Shop.

Sam

Old October 19th 05, 03:57 PM
Renee Babcock

Ralph, fangu for yur nice words. Persephone allays did like enykitty
who recognized and respected her grateness. She wuz a frend to all,
efen if she wuz a bit on da skery side sumtimes.

Sam

Old October 19th 05, 09:47 PM
Paula

..com...
That wuz uh wunderful tribewt two Persephone! Yew'v dun yor hisssfurr
purroud! How well I rememburr Persephone. She wuz tuff and strong.
She feered no won, leest ov all any kowering boycats. Her manikure wuz
purrfekshon, and she wuz loyal two hermommy. A fine lady indeed.
Irene a.k.a. "Reeny"

Oh yes, who cud furget Persephone's manikures. Dey were a site tu be feared
if you wuz on da rong side uv dem. We miss you TGK. We're sure you're at
the Bridge showing Lucy how tu keep her manikure purrfect.

the gang wif tears in der eyez

Old October 19th 05, 10:59 PM
The Clowder

"Renee Babcock" wrote:

Hey Mietze, Persephone allays used to say dat yu are tuffer den yu
fink, an dat yu didn haf to be big or loud to be tuff. Oh, an she
allays used to say wut a fine manicyoor yu haf.

Fangu fur doin honor to her, an alla offer kitties we haf lost dis
year. It's furry important work, an yu are so wunnerful at it.

Thuh Renegades

Shee sed dat? Wowjeeepurrs!

Mietze, deeply honored
--