Jellicle Ball 1997

Old October 19th 05, 09:03 PM
Paula

Default Jellicle Ball 1997

Mom wuz goin thru sum papers an what did she find but sum print outs uv
posts frum da 1997 Jellicle Ball. It wuz quite a trip down memory lane.
Bonnie an Galaxy said da opening wurds, den Miranda-Banda tuk da floor an
welcumed all catz and da Sacred Sprayers. An den Gretchen Marie tuk offur
wif story telling an songs frum daSiameze Cat Chorale.
Who rememfurs da Valentine's Day crooze an da jet ski race? An der wuz a
song about da Grate Cadbury Egg Hunt, an da Tabby Catz Song (diz wuz
Ghengis' favorite and now it's TJ an Oscar's -Sticky wipes away a tear). Da
Chorale sang Goobye Furry Friend and ended wif Sumwhere ofur tha Rainbow.
We all enjoyed da trip down memory lane. So many gud frens. An sum uv dem
are here tunite an sum we will meet again at tha Bridge.

Sticky fur the gang

Old October 19th 05, 10:24 PM
The Clowder

"Paula" wrote:

Mom wuz goin thru sum papers an what did she find but sum print outs uv
posts frum da 1997 Jellicle Ball. It wuz quite a trip down memory lane.
Bonnie an Galaxy said da opening wurds, den Miranda-Banda tuk da floor an
welcumed all catz and da Sacred Sprayers. An den Gretchen Marie tuk offur
wif story telling an songs frum daSiameze Cat Chorale.
Who rememfurs da Valentine's Day crooze an da jet ski race? An der wuz a
song about da Grate Cadbury Egg Hunt, an da Tabby Catz Song (diz wuz
Ghengis' favorite and now it's TJ an Oscar's -Sticky wipes away a tear). Da
Chorale sang Goobye Furry Friend and ended wif Sumwhere ofur tha Rainbow.
We all enjoyed da trip down memory lane. So many gud frens. An sum uv dem
are here tunite an sum we will meet again at tha Bridge.

Sticky fur the gang

Tabby Cat Song
(to thuh toon uv "On Top of Old Smokey")

Oh I am a tabby,
All covered with fur;
I come in all colors,
I've got quite a purr.
My stripes are my hallmark,
They're classy and fine--
Long ones and short ones--
I'm glad that they're mine!
Oh we are so special,
And we are so neat!
We all get together
So we can repeeeeeet ...
Oh, I am a tabby . . .

(And u keep on singing ofur n ofur as long as u want.)

Pippy rote dis an it is da offishul song ov all tabbies effuryware.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 19th 05, 11:00 PM
Beverly Orel

Dat's mye song, tuu!

Jeannie, liddul striped green-eyed tabby gurl

Old October 20th 05, 01:29 AM
The Clowder

"Beverly Orel" wrote:

Dat's mye song, tuu!

Jeannie, liddul striped green-eyed tabby gurl

It's da BESSTISST!

[links an arm with Jeannie and begins to sway]

Oh, I am a taaaaabbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 20th 05, 04:26 AM
Rebecca

[Rebecca joins in]

....all cubberrrrrrrrrrrrrrred wif furrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrz...

Rebecca

Old October 20th 05, 08:01 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger stands up and sings at the top of his voice, and enjoys himself
thoroughly, Tiger, I'm lofin it!!!

Old October 21st 05, 06:32 AM
BallardBunch

Da Tabby Cat Song iz da bestest song inna world! --Talisker Pippin, VC,
TGK, remembreing how alla tabby kitties sung it ofur an ofur atter a few
rounds uv nipwine at her an Pandora Pussycat's bewinking

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old October 21st 05, 02:10 PM
BallardBunch

Miss Violette mewed:
I bet that was a beautiful bewinking.

It wuz indeed. I fink our bewinking album is still up on our website
atta addy inna sig below. Dere were so menny kitties an other frends
dere . . . so menny who are now atta Bridge. ssssnifff We haf lotza
happy memrees. --Talisker Pippin, VC