In memory of Coquette, & Jean, House of Mainferme

Old October 20th 05, 05:18 AM
Sylvia M.

Default In memory of Coquette, & Jean, House of Mainferme

Coquette & Jean, House of Mainferme

Coquette died on a Wednesday in October, and I sent a condolence
card to Jean (pronounced Jon, as in the French) with an enclosure
of the Rainbow Bridge story. He was moved, and phoned to thank
us,
leaving a message in which he sounded very weak and depressed.
Norm phoned him back, encouraging him to go to his Dr...which he
did the next day. By Sunday, he too had passed on to Rainbow
Bridge to be with his sweet orange tabby kitty.

It is good that they are both mind-to-mind, in a place with no
sickness.

Sylvia

Old October 20th 05, 08:54 AM
Miss Violette

and now they are together at the beginning of the next step, bless you for
caring, Miss Violette

Old October 20th 05, 03:18 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Dis iz a sad story, ANti Sylvia, buttid a luffly tribyoot.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/20/2005 10:18:01 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 20th 05, 04:07 PM
Adam

Sylvia M. wrote:
Coquette & Jean, House of Mainferme

Bof in da sayme week? Dat is so sadsad. Purrs tu all dat knew dem.

Allegra

Old October 21st 05, 12:22 AM
The Clowder

"Sylvia M." wrote:

Coquette & Jean, House of Mainferme

Coquette died on a Wednesday in October, and I sent a condolence
card to Jean (pronounced Jon, as in the French) with an enclosure
of the Rainbow Bridge story. He was moved, and phoned to thank
us,
leaving a message in which he sounded very weak and depressed.
Norm phoned him back, encouraging him to go to his Dr...which he
did the next day. By Sunday, he too had passed on to Rainbow
Bridge to be with his sweet orange tabby kitty.

It is good that they are both mind-to-mind, in a place with no
sickness.

Sylvia

Whut a sad story. I cant help but feeel, doh, dat it wuz a grayt fing
dat neefur ov dem had to bee wiffowt da offur fur furry long.

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 22nd 05, 03:55 AM
Rebecca

sniff Datz so sad, Anti Sylvia. Itz furry kumfurtin to fingk ub dem
togedder at da brij.

Rebecca

Old October 22nd 05, 06:13 PM
Ray or Fran

Syliva, Many purrs for those who loved them and whose hearts are hurting.
Jean *is* reunited with his tabby love.

Fran

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 26th 05, 04:22 PM
Heather

O how sad dat dey bof wentid tu da Bridj so klose tugeffur sniff sniff

But weez shur dey ar bof happee an helfee now. An dey will neffur agin be
partid.

DaRenniekidz

Old October 27th 05, 08:44 PM
CatTayls

What a sad but loving passing. I guess Jean didn't want Coquette to
wait too long until he crossed the Bridge too. They are together,
running and playing and loving each other.

Arlene