A leter tu mine R.B. Sisfurr

Old October 22nd 05, 05:55 AM
Mouse Cat

Default A leter tu mine R.B. Sisfurr

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:03:24 -0700, Sylvia M. wrote:

Fangu Miztur Mouse Cat.
Meowmee sez dat yu mite hav bekum mine Brofurr-in-law.
Little tear falls from little pink nose 8:'

That was my hope, little kitty. That's why I've been away for the last
year. I was so completely devastated that I didn't want to be around any
other kitties. Miss Cleopatra was kind enough to offer me a bungalow on
the grounds of her mountain place. I've been hiding out there for the
last year, just being alone and mourning.

You definitely have big paw-prints to fill, Little Pitoonya.

Any time you need a protector cat, or a boycat to talk to, you just give
me call.

MCat
Old October 22nd 05, 07:33 AM
Sylvia M.

wrote in message
news
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:56:13 -0700, "Sylvia M."
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:51:00 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

wrote:

Dat wuz a luffly an tuchink tribyoou to your sisfur,

Pitooyna.
I'ze
sure dat sehz lukin down an smilink at yoo!

Whut Mme said! We still hazza pikture uf Miss Dyna sittin

onna
teevee
inna frame, Mama sez sumtime she'll put won of CF negst tu

it.
An mama
still haz a pensil dat she won't let me haf cuz it wuz CF's

spayshul
pensil dat Dyna gived him. Dyna wuz CFs sekrit santa thu

yeer
he went
tu thu Bridj. Lukily, thu pakij kame a liddle while before

he
hadda
go an Mama fownd that pensil in CFs sekrit hiding playce

where
he went
when he wuzn't feelin gud. Dat pensil wuz wif him rite

until
Mama
hadda take him to be helped to thu Bridj.

*George wipes more waddermonsters off hiz furz dat haf

dripped
frum
hiz mama'z eyes.*

--
Your liddle bloo an white spotty frend,
George

Yes Georgey, they were both special kitties, and had gudgud
senses ov hoomer,
An were berry speshul frendz. Come get some skritches from

your
Antee Sylvia.

*Liddle bloo an white spotty boy sniffs thu hoomins hand an den
hedbuttz it* Fangu Anti Sylvia, I wud lyke dat.

--
Your liddle bloo an white spotty frend,
George

skirsch scritch, rubarub da hed...

Antee Sylvia, smiling down on little blu and white boy-kitty

Old October 22nd 05, 11:03 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger goes up to his friend and in an uncustomary show of friendship shakes
his friendz paw and gives him a hug, a manly one of course... missing those
who have taken the next step is a hard thing to do, Tiger, missing his
bosscat
MouseCat wrote in message
news
Dere ar soo menny gudgud tingz here furr me tu yuze neow, uh
skrashy pozt wiff uh meowse onna spring da turnz wen I skratsh,
an seffurrul oder poztz rownd to hone mine nayelz sharper on, an
boxez ov toyz, sum frum uder Kissymouse yeerz...(Meowmee wunt let
me play wiff uh red fyercraker-lookin nip filled toy, kuz itt wuz
made speshullee furr yu (it's a stick of...dynamite!) .
Dere ar pitshur of yu in liddul frames, an speshul windo bedz an
awl, so I know yu wuz lufft.

I kin neffurr fill yur paw-markz, I wudunt want tu, but I yam
makin summa mine own in dere hartz, an in da rpcc tuu. I yam
less shur ov minown self, but lernin tu mayke frendz. Yu wyll be
mine bestest frend sumday.

Little Pitoonya, your sisfur was indeed a special girlcat. She possessed a
grace and a style that has not been matched by any other kitty, and she
was a very good friend to many of us in this Community.

She offers you an excellent ideal to look up to, and you would be
hard-pressed to find a better role-model. Thank you deeply for caring for
her and respecting her, even though you've not been able to meet her.

Mouse Cat
missing her deeply

Old October 22nd 05, 11:07 AM
Miss Violette

*a small not really noticable ray of light shines down and Miss Violette and
Dyna smile at each other...
news

Old October 22nd 05, 11:08 AM
Miss Violette

Doze watermonsterz haz been allrownd her today anna we iz all more dan damp
butted dat iz how hoomanz show dey iz sadsad so what elze kan you do butted
let dem leak allofur you, Trudi, who still misses Dyna anna CF

Old October 22nd 05, 05:39 PM
Ray or Fran

That was just loverly Pitoonya AKA Sweetee. One day youze will meet Dyna in
fursome, but as youze said, hopefully not too soon.

In the meantime youze already finding youzownselves place in the community
and in youze hoomins hearts. Don't ever worry, therez more then enuf room
for youze there and here as well.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 22nd 05, 10:27 PM

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:33:42 -0700, "Sylvia M."
wrote:

wrote in message
news
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:56:13 -0700, "Sylvia M."
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

PPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
*hedbutts an rubs an hedbutts sum more*

Old October 22nd 05, 10:27 PM

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 05:08:34 -0500, "Miss Violette"
wrote:

Doze watermonsterz haz been allrownd her today anna we iz all more dan damp
butted dat iz how hoomanz show dey iz sadsad so what elze kan you do butted
let dem leak allofur you, Trudi, who still misses Dyna anna CF

Meny meny purrz to alla yew frum me and purrayers frum mama.

Old October 24th 05, 04:34 AM
Sundance

Hi dere, MCat, I had bin hopin yoo wuz OK. I hopez we'll see mor uv yoo
now.

Sundance

"Mouse Cat" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:03:24 -0700, Sylvia M. wrote:

Fangu Miztur Mouse Cat.
Meowmee sez dat yu mite hav bekum mine Brofurr-in-law.
Little tear falls from little pink nose 8:'

That was my hope, little kitty. That's why I've been away for the last
year. I was so completely devastated that I didn't want to be around any
other kitties. Miss Cleopatra was kind enough to offer me a bungalow on
the grounds of her mountain place. I've been hiding out there for the
last year, just being alone and mourning.

You definitely have big paw-prints to fill, Little Pitoonya.

Any time you need a protector cat, or a boycat to talk to, you just give
me call.

MCat

Mine MEAN, MEAN Paw! Harri Cat community 7 May 4th 05 12:26 PM
Mine firstest Fangsgibing Harri Cat community 8 November 29th 04 08:19 PM
Mine coming-home day Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 10 July 12th 04 09:50 PM
Anykitty remembr? CRO Cat community 16 January 31st 04 07:16 PM
Mine Akweezishun Day Sylvia M. Cat community 12 January 8th 04 02:28 AM