I gotted inna bedrum!!!

Old August 26th 09, 11:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default I gotted inna bedrum!!!

I haz bin crooly kept outta thu bedrum sin las spring. Wen thu wether
gotten warmer, Meomie opined hur noo bedrum windos wat we got late last
fall, an I jus luffed them. I cud hook myne clawz inna skreen an stand
rite up tu luk out. Fur sum reeson this made Meomie furry unhappy. She
sed lotsa fings bout toonas an bein too stories up an how nize it wuz
that thu burdies wuznt nestin inna window eny more (that wuznt nize
attall; I LIKED those burdies) an toonas agin. An she started keepin thu
bedrum door close an makin me leeve if I snuk in, spayshully if I
started sharpening myne clawz onna skreen.

Las nite she woked up tu go tu the bafroom an notised the bedrum door
had bin opened. It wuz late and I wuznt atta windows so she went bak tu
bed. This mornin, she found me sleepin lyke an innosent onna comfurtur
wat fell onna floor. Not atta windows anna not lyin on hur legs so she
kant move them wen they gets stiff an achy!

Maybe this iz a gudgud sine!

Sam
Old August 26th 09, 12:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

You stay in da rum and watch byrdies. Its yore rite as a cat. Keep on
improvink da skreen.
Cinder

Old August 26th 09, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 26, 3:04*am, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Dat furry eggziting eggtibiteez on yoor pawt.
Da hoomin sewwushun to dose pawbwems sew obfeeus. Da meowmie simpwee
nale sum bords akwass da windo skween, an simpwee weev da comfurtur on
da fwor neks too da bed. Dere! Sawvd.
MeOwy
Old August 27th 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:34:35 -0230, Cheryl's
nimble, little paws typed:

I haz bin crooly kept outta thu bedrum sin las spring.

Dis iz terrible - an afwont to kitty dignitty!

This mornin, she found me sleepin lyke an innosent onna comfurtur
wat fell onna floor.

Gud werk, Sam!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/26/2009 7:27:03 PM
Old August 27th 09, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

'Sno betterer tu paw da bineeshun blyndz, tu luuk owtzide, wat iz wat I
du.
Tuuday, mine hed an showldurz weer on da windo syde ov daa blyndz.
Meowmee skweelt wiff joy.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 27th 09, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Cheryl" wrote in message

[...]

Sam- Hide quoted text -

Yoor Meowmie pawbwee furry pweesheeaytiv ob dat gud jawb!
MeOwy
Old August 27th 09, 12:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Fangu all fur yur unnderstandin an appureeshiashun. Meomie wus finkin
bout gittin sum veneeshun blinds fur thu windo becus theyd covur up thu
skreens beddur than thu curtans, but maybe notted.

Thu old windos haz thu skreen onna outside. Most uv thu windos iz old
wuns, an I kin only git liddul parts uv thu skreens outta thu way cuz
fur sum reeson Meomie only opins thu glass part bout an inch eny more.

Sam

A back ground floor window, which is almost at ground level and
therefore sometimes the site of interesting dialogues between Sam and
outdoor cats, has a screen that's suffered a LOT! If I ever collect
enough tunas after finishing paying for the bedroom windows, I need a
new window there, too. I hope by then they've invented one with titanium
screens!!

--
Cheryl
Old August 27th 09, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 27, 5:05*am, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Sam..didyoo tel da meowmie bout naling da bords offur da windoes?
MeOwy
Old August 27th 09, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

MeOwy wrote:
On Aug 27, 5:05 am, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

If I did that, I wudnt be abul tu git out or climb or strech onna
skreens! I iz notted sure that wud be a big big impurrovement.

Enyway, she hates duin werk lyke that. She sez shez not gudgud attit.
She had sum liddul jobs lef she wuz gonna du herownself tu save sum
toonas, an it tuk here neerly a yeer tu put sum paint onna inside uf thu
windows, anna that job isnt rilly finished.

Sam
Old August 27th 09, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 27, 10:17*am, Cheryl wrote:
MeOwy wrote:
On Aug 27, 5:05 am, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Minesewf, I habb neffur putted mine clawz inna skreen. So nobbudy
upsetted wif me.
hmmmm...I wunner wat dat wud be wike toodoo dat???...
MeOwy