New Years Eve party

Old January 2nd 11, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default New Years Eve party

As the sun begins to set, Piglett looks up at the skyline along the tope of
the caves. Harri, O T, Ranger and Wascal are scurrying about doing
something with a lot of boxes. Oh my gudnez I betz dat iz firewurks. Da
onlee gud part iz dat dem duzent make noize. She can see that some of the
cats are gathered around the D J station picking out music for singing and
dancing. This is going to be a funfun evenink, I jus kno itself iz.

Old January 2nd 11, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi comes along,

diz willz be beri kule, i sure iz gad we kamed here fur diz partee, i hope
da sekund wurld kitteez come afur itz dark,...

qweetllee to piglette, duz ursef thinkz itz safe fur haree anna ot ta be in
charge offa firwurkz? trudi

Old January 2nd 11, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett says behind her paw. Well, I finkz so anna Wascal iz dere too.
Harri kan be a bit wildz but her iz generally safe effin dough her skarez me
sumtimez.

Old January 2nd 11, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi breefz a sigh of releef and says

letz finda spot ta watch furm,

I juzt getted a pwate of fudsa eat wile dey iz settin up, trudi

Old January 2nd 11, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 18:51:33 -0600, Granby wrote:

As the sun begins to set, Piglett looks up at the skyline along the tope
of the caves. Harri, O T, Ranger and Wascal are scurrying about doing
something with a lot of boxes. Oh my gudnez I betz dat iz firewurks.
Da onlee gud part iz dat dem duzent make noize. She can see that some
of the cats are gathered around the D J station picking out music for
singing and dancing. This is going to be a funfun evenink, I jus kno
itself iz.

[As the clock counts down towards midnight OT, Ranger, Wascal, and Harri
can be seen scrambling around on the edge of the cliff above the beach.
At 3 seconds before midnight a faint "poof" can be heard, and at exactly
midnight a bright explosion of white light flares above the beach. Unlike
standard fireworks, this explosion of light is accompanied by soft
strains of music.

Moments after the starting burst, more "poof"s can be heard from the
cliff edge. Rainbows of flashes burst over the beach. Colorful star
shells alternate with shells that produce flower patterns, showers of
colorful comets, and bright rainbows. Midway through the show shells are
launched that burst info the figure of a cat, accompanied by the sound
of a loud "meow".

These shells are followed by more cat-figure shells, producing an
animated display of a cat jumping and playing. As the show progresses the
kitties on the beach can also make out the kitties atop the cliff running
around, lighting fuses. Following the animated kitty figure, a slightly
portly orange tabby can be seen dashing madly around the launchers. This
mad activity is followed by the launch of a huge finale - dozens of
shells launched at once, followed by dozens more, and dozens more. The
finale, lighting up the entire sky with color, lasts at least 5 minutes.

When the finale wraps up, the cats on the beach erupt in applause. Meows
and shouts echo off the cliffs.

Just a minute or so after the applause dies down two orange triangles
appear just off the face of the cliff. The triangles circle and swoop
over the beach, altitude dropping. As they near the beach, the gathered
kitties see that it's Harri Roadcat and OT, hanging below hang gliders.
They land smoothly on the beach. Harri high-fives OT, who is rather
wobbly as we walks.]
Old January 2nd 11, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett claps her paws and shouts Happy Nu Year to one and all. Diz iz da
bestis Nu Year I haz had in foreffer. She grabs the nearest cat and gives
him a big kitty smooch the ralizes it is Wascal and blushes pink to the end
of her nails.

Old January 2nd 11, 07:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Mosey, hiz wink MeOwy, PookyKat, his wink Sqweex, n dere dotter Pipps
Anti Mimzy n Unka BobQat wishus yew AWL uh Happee Noo Yeer tew n minny moar
tew kome. Da bitties Mayzy n Tygur sqweek in uhgreemunt. dey luvd da litez.
Mosey sez Fank yoo fur habbing fitewurks wiff no noize.
Bootiful wunnerful firewurks show, n gwad Harri n OT mayde et daown sayfe.
dat mustv been funfun..yeUP

Old January 2nd 11, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Wow, wusnt dat sumfing to rememfur.

Happy Mew Yeer to all!

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old January 2nd 11, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 1, 8:59*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
Trudi breefz a sigh of releef and says

letz finda spot ta watch furm,

I juzt getted a pwate of fudsa eat wile dey iz settin up, trudi"

Trudi and Piglett see Wascal nod and give them a "thumbs-up" sign\

--
Will in New Haven

Old January 2nd 11, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi sees and smilez to hersef...

OEJ showtz fur joy atta festifiteez

MH smooches missee anna den blushes beclawz hisef wuz so furwurd

Barbi sits clapping herown paws...chester anna storrmmee smooch derown winkz
"Granby" wrote in message
[...]

New Years Eve Party Granby Cat community 3 January 1st 11 05:43 AM
A party? Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 4 September 19th 07 10:14 PM
Party Cat???? Sheelagh >o Cat anecdotes 5 September 3rd 07 11:55 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM