Christmas Kitty Kiss -- the Best!

Old December 25th 03, 06:35 PM
Singer709

Default Christmas Kitty Kiss -- the Best!

After singing in Midnight Christmas Eve services, I got home at nearly
1am early this Christmas morning.

My big orange fuzzball "RJ", as usual, rushed to greet me, making that
enchanting meow-while-running sound they make, "Wah, wah, wah..."

He leaped onto the end table, and before I'd had time to take off my
jacket, he reared up and hugged me, putting his little arms around my
neck, nuzzling my chin with his head, and rubbing against me, emitting
a wonderful "prrrrr", meaning, "KatDad, I'm glad you're home. I love
you!"

What a delightful Christmas gift! And totally in keeping with the
Great Gift we had celebrated not an hour previous.

Here's a photo of my fuzzbuddy.

http://www.waas.us/images/cats/rj-4.jpg

He's now smelling the turkey in the oven and is already dreaming of
plenty of treats.

Bless all of these wonderful fur-friends! They bring such joy into our
lives, especially those of us who are without much human
companionship.
Old December 25th 03, 07:58 PM
Christine Burel

"Singer709" wrote in message
om...
[...]

RJ sounds like such a sweet boy! It's heartwarming to get such a greeting
from a furfriend!
Christine

Old December 25th 03, 08:20 PM
jmcquown

Singer709 wrote:
[...]

How sweet is that?! And wow, what a fluffy tail on RJ! Merry Christmas to
you!

Jill

Old December 25th 03, 11:57 PM

Singer709 wrote:

My big orange fuzzball "RJ", as usual, rushed to greet me, making that
enchanting meow-while-running sound they make, "Wah, wah, wah..."
He leaped onto the end table, and before I'd had time to take off my
jacket, he reared up and hugged me, putting his little arms around my
neck, nuzzling my chin with his head, and rubbing against me, emitting
a wonderful "prrrrr", meaning, "KatDad, I'm glad you're home. I love
you!"

What a sweetheart. That's a lovely greeting! And great picture - he's
beautiful.

Joyce
Old December 26th 03, 06:24 AM
Marina

"Singer709" wrote
After singing in Midnight Christmas Eve services, I got home at nearly
1am early this Christmas morning.

My big orange fuzzball "RJ", as usual, rushed to greet me, making that
enchanting meow-while-running sound they make, "Wah, wah, wah..."

He leaped onto the end table, and before I'd had time to take off my
jacket, he reared up and hugged me, putting his little arms around my
neck, nuzzling my chin with his head, and rubbing against me, emitting
a wonderful "prrrrr", meaning, "KatDad, I'm glad you're home. I love
you!"

Aww, what a sweetheart. I was away at my sister's for most of the day on
Yule Eve, and didn't get home until midnight, and Frank was all over me (he
hates me to be out late at night), and even the following day, he was extra
affectionate and followed me around all the time. It's so nice to know he
cares.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old December 26th 03, 11:14 PM