Snoopy is at the vet

Old March 1st 10, 11:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Snoopy is at the vet

I dropped Snoopy off at the vet for her dental. I will be on tenterhooks
until I hear from them, I've already given myself a severe headache
worrying about her.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old March 1st 10, 11:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Adrian wrote:

I dropped Snoopy off at the vet for her dental. I will be on tenterhooks
until I hear from them, I've already given myself a severe headache
worrying about her.

We are all purring for her and will be thinking of you until you let us
know how things go. Keeping everything crossed for her -

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old March 1st 10, 12:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
I dropped Snoopy off at the vet for her dental. I will be on tenterhooks
until I hear from them, I've already given myself a severe headache
worrying about her.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Purrs continue for Snoopy's dental to go well. I hope it makes her want to
eat again. Will they be sending her home with pain meds like they did for
Persia?

Jill

Old March 1st 10, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

jmcquown wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
I dropped Snoopy off at the vet for her dental. I will be on
tenterhooks until I hear from them, I've already given myself a severe
headache worrying about her.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Purrs continue for Snoopy's dental to go well. I hope it makes her want
to eat again. Will they be sending her home with pain meds like they
did for Persia?

Jill

I'll ask about the pain meds when I pick her up.

Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 1st 10, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Adrian wrote:
I dropped Snoopy off at the vet for her dental. I will be on tenterhooks
until I hear from them, I've already given myself a severe headache
worrying about her.

The first time I took Princess (Siamese RB 16) for teeth cleaning, she
was released late that day in terrible condition. I really told that
Vet what I thought of their work! A couple of years later, I took her
to another Vet for her teeth and explained how it was the first time.
He assured me they used the best anesthetics -- same as humans have and
she would be fine. She was! And they had found two teeth that had gum
line decay and they were extracted. When I brought her home, she was
her old self and she ran straight to her food bowl and ate her Fancy
Feast. She got through it just fine. Purrs that you experience will
be fine too. MLB
Old March 1st 10, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

MLB wrote:
Adrian wrote:
I dropped Snoopy off at the vet for her dental. I will be on
tenterhooks until I hear from them, I've already given myself a severe
headache worrying about her.

The first time I took Princess (Siamese RB 16) for teeth cleaning, she
was released late that day in terrible condition. I really told that
Vet what I thought of their work! A couple of years later, I took her
to another Vet for her teeth and explained how it was the first time. He
assured me they used the best anesthetics -- same as humans have and she
would be fine. She was! And they had found two teeth that had gum line
decay and they were extracted. When I brought her home, she was her old
self and she ran straight to her food bowl and ate her Fancy Feast. She
got through it just fine. Purrs that you experience will be fine
too. MLB

She's home now and seems fine, it's hard not to worry especially with a
20 year old cat.

Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old March 1st 10, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Adrian" wrote in message
I dropped Snoopy off at the vet for her dental. I will be on
tenterhooks until I hear from them, I've already given myself a
severe headache worrying about her.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Its really hard with an older cat. Dentals are hard on them, but bad
untreated teeth can kill them, so you have no choice but to get it
done.

Hang in there until she is home and settled.

Jo

Old March 1st 10, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Adrian wrote:
MLB wrote:
Adrian wrote:
[...]

Sending heartfelt purrs that her recovery will be quick and good. I
tend to worry about almost everything. Best wishes. MLB