I cort a rat agen

Old May 23rd 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I cort a rat agen

Deer Kitties

I cort a rat and brort it into the kitchen for meowmie to see, I puts it
under der trolley where she keeps all der eggs wot der chikkens lay.
Well, she dint see it, did she? So dis morning I kept poking my pawses
under der trolley and I fished it out. Meowmie says "oh wot a gud boy,
Boyfie, you cort a mowsie." I woz insulted. It woz *not* a mowsie, it woz
a rat!!
(Meowmie note: actually on closer inspection, it *was* a rat. Just out of
the nest, not much bigger than a mouse, but the thicker legs and bigger head
gave it away.)
Yay, Boyfie! They all count. Catching them little means they don't get
big! What a good lad.

Tweed

Old May 23rd 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-22, Christina Websell penned:
Deer Kitties

I cort a rat and brort it into the kitchen for meowmie to see, I puts it
under der trolley where she keeps all der eggs wot der chikkens lay.
Well, she dint see it, did she? So dis morning I kept poking my pawses
under der trolley and I fished it out. Meowmie says "oh wot a gud boy,
Boyfie, you cort a mowsie." I woz insulted. It woz *not* a mowsie, it woz
a rat!!

Brave Boyfie!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 23rd 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 23 May 2006 00:04:46 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

Deer Kitties

I cort a rat and brort it into the kitchen for meowmie to see, I puts it
under der trolley where she keeps all der eggs wot der chikkens lay.
Well, she dint see it, did she? So dis morning I kept poking my pawses
under der trolley and I fished it out. Meowmie says "oh wot a gud boy,
Boyfie, you cort a mowsie." I woz insulted. It woz *not* a mowsie, it woz
a rat!!
(Meowmie note: actually on closer inspection, it *was* a rat. Just out of
the nest, not much bigger than a mouse, but the thicker legs and bigger head
gave it away.)
Yay, Boyfie! They all count. Catching them little means they don't get
big! What a good lad.

Tweed

Mighty Boyfie! You are so talented!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 23rd 06, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
[...]

Fangu, Miss Theresa. I finks so too. Dem ratties are very fritened of me.
Boyfie
Meowmie note: Take no notice of him, if they are much bigger than a mouse
he needs to wash himself urgently ;-) Please keep this a secret from Mimi.

Old May 23rd 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 23 May 2006 00:04:46 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

Deer Kitties

I cort a rat and brort it into the kitchen for meowmie to see, I puts it
under der trolley where she keeps all der eggs wot der chikkens lay.
Well, she dint see it, did she? So dis morning I kept poking my pawses
under der trolley and I fished it out. Meowmie says "oh wot a gud boy,
Boyfie, you cort a mowsie." I woz insulted. It woz *not* a mowsie, it woz
a rat!!
(Meowmie note: actually on closer inspection, it *was* a rat. Just out of
the nest, not much bigger than a mouse, but the thicker legs and bigger head
gave it away.)
Yay, Boyfie! They all count. Catching them little means they don't get
big! What a good lad.

Tweed

Does he "kiss" you with that mouth? MLB

Old May 23rd 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
[...]

No, why do you ask?

Tweed

Old May 23rd 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:

Deer Kitties

I cort a rat and brort it into the kitchen for meowmie to see, I puts it
under der trolley where she keeps all der eggs wot der chikkens lay.
Well, she dint see it, did she? So dis morning I kept poking my pawses
under der trolley and I fished it out. Meowmie says "oh wot a gud boy,
Boyfie, you cort a mowsie." I woz insulted. It woz *not* a mowsie, it woz
a rat!!
(Meowmie note: actually on closer inspection, it *was* a rat. Just out of
the nest, not much bigger than a mouse, but the thicker legs and bigger head
gave it away.)
Yay, Boyfie! They all count. Catching them little means they don't get
big! What a good lad.

Tweed

Great Job Boyfriend! Did your meowmie eat the rattie you gave her?
Keep it up, if you catch all the little ratties, they won't grow up to
become big ones.

Pam S. on behalf of her clowder
Old May 23rd 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Deer Kitties

I cort a rat and brort it into the kitchen for meowmie to see, I puts it
under der trolley where she keeps all der eggs wot der chikkens lay.
Well, she dint see it, did she? So dis morning I kept poking my pawses
under der trolley and I fished it out. Meowmie says "oh wot a gud boy,
Boyfie, you cort a mowsie." I woz insulted. It woz *not* a mowsie, it
woz a rat!!
(Meowmie note: actually on closer inspection, it *was* a rat. Just out
of the nest, not much bigger than a mouse, but the thicker legs and bigger
head gave it away.)
Yay, Boyfie! They all count. Catching them little means they don't get
big! What a good lad.

Tweed

Wish Boyfie could teleport over here and explain to Jake and Molly that
rodents are suitable prey. Sure birds and lizards are more fun. But Mommy
would be so impressed it they killed a rat.

Currently I can wash a load of clothes without water or soap suds running
down the drive way. Both hoses in the washing machine are currently intact
and the drain was cleaned out yesterday as well.

It isn't like the tiny little monsters need to eat my washer hoses to
survive. There is ample forage for any wildlife around here.

Jo

Old May 23rd 06, 11:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:
Deer Kitties

I cort a rat and brort it into the kitchen for meowmie to see, I puts
it under der trolley where she keeps all der eggs wot der chikkens
lay.
Well, she dint see it, did she? So dis morning I kept poking my
pawses under der trolley and I fished it out. Meowmie says "oh wot
a gud boy, Boyfie, you cort a mowsie." I woz insulted. It woz *not*
a mowsie, it woz a rat!!
(Meowmie note: actually on closer inspection, it *was* a rat. Just
out of the nest, not much bigger than a mouse, but the thicker legs
and bigger head gave it away.)
Yay, Boyfie! They all count. Catching them little means they don't
get big! What a good lad.

Tweed

Well dun!
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 23rd 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:
Deer Kitties

I cort a rat and brort it into the kitchen for meowmie to see, I puts
it under der trolley where she keeps all der eggs wot der chikkens
lay. Well, she dint see it, did she? So dis morning I kept poking my
pawses under der trolley and I fished it out. Meowmie says "oh wot
a gud boy, Boyfie, you cort a mowsie." I woz insulted. It woz *not*
a mowsie, it woz a rat!!
(Meowmie note: actually on closer inspection, it *was* a rat. Just
out of the nest, not much bigger than a mouse, but the thicker legs
and bigger head gave it away.)
Yay, Boyfie! They all count. Catching them little means they don't
get big! What a good lad.

Tweed

Ya for my Boyfie!!! He a furry good kitty to catches da ratsies, no matter
da size! Dat wunna da reezuns I luv him!

Purrs an nose kissies
Sweet Mimi
(Weeble's baby sisfur)