Purrs agen furrm Pawstraylia

Old October 31st 07, 08:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
seejaneburn

Default Purrs agen furrm Pawstraylia

Hello all furrends agen, it has been a furry long tyme sinse we comewnicated
wif yew all, and I am affurred I have a furry long and a bit sad storee to
tell yew awl. We has missed yew awl, but it has beeen tutu painful to visit
fur us because of tha memories and becus ower spokescat, Princess Jasmine,
is no longer with us, an I felt inadekwit to fill her pawsteps fur a while.
Ower name has changed tu, it is diffrent to meee it is now seejaneburn.
But I is gettin ahed of miself, so I will start at tha beginnin. Meowmie's
hoomin winkwink wus not furry nise to hur and ther was always a lot of
yellin an we useded to hav to hid unner tha bed becos of tha yellin an
slammin an throwin fings. An Meowmie useded to cricri lik a kitten, an we
wud lik her fayse an give hur all smurgles anna cuddles but she wus still
sad, an tha liddle hoomins wud be confuzzled an we wus confuzzled too. So
meowmie had tu moov howse but she had problems becos she couldnt afford to
keep alla ower famblee together. Sew she had to adfurtyse fur furry kind
peeple to tayke as many uf us as pawsible an cud ownlee keep three uf us.
This mayde hur furry sad but she sed we awl desurfed a gud lyfe an she
cuddnt be sure she'd haf enuf toonas to luk after us awl espeshulee if we
gottid sik. She was furry careful uf who we wented with, Moe went to a
laydee fur her muther an her famblee as hur muther was owld and wantid a
cat. The laydee sed she wud luk after Moe furrefer, even if hur muther got
too sick to keep him, an Moe was furry happy an purred when he went with tha
laydee. Then Garfeeld picked the next purrsun, goin up an purrin onna him,
he was reetyred (sumfin to du wif cars I finks) an his gingercat had gone tu
tha Raynbow Bridge after 11 yeers wif him, an he specifically wanted a
gingercat cos they is tha bestst. So they wus awl okay, but Coogar's breeder
wanted hur bak becos meowmie owwd hur toonas an meowmie had to gif hur bak,
an she dussnt trust tha laydee but had to. An Congo didnt want to leeev but
a laydee caym who was furry pashunt and nise an reeely luffed him so meowmie
let her haf him, to see how oit went. An aftur a few weeks Congo was sittin
on hur lap an purrin wich was a good ending. Sew meowmie was left with me an
Jasmeen an Mango, becos meowmie wud neffer lose Jasmeen, an I has a diseeese
that meens peeple didnt want me (but meowmie does so that;'s all that
matters) an Mango becos he bited effurywun that caym to visit when they
tryed to pik him up. He ses peeple tayste nise sew he bytes them. Anyway we
three muffed with meowmie an Hunny tha d** an tha liddle hoomins. But then
Jasmeen didnt lyke moofin arouwnd sew much an she ran owt tha door when we
wus moofin an woodnt cum bak. An meowmie called an we called an she lukked
an lukked fur weeks an weeks but she didnt cum bak. Sew meowmie is a bit sad
rite now cos she onlee muffed owt two munths ago an she reely misses hur
orinj boys becus she thort she wud see them born an see effurything that
happens in their lifes...but now she will neffur know. and she will neffur
know what happens to Jasmine eether. So ennyway we is glad to be bak, an
seeing awl uf our furredns still heer. With weddings an that Calling uf tha
Naymes beein a gud tyme to cum back. An we offurs ower condowlenses to tha
famblees that lost luffed wuns this yeer and purrs fur ther dayfe jurney to
tha Raynbow Bridj.

Luffin Purrrs,
Remaynin memburs uf tha gang uf orinj

Tah-zha an Mango

Old October 31st 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Weze furry sad dat yur brufers an sisfur had to muf to other
onetruhomes, an dat Jasmine is gone. Iffin weze wer kloser weze be
helpin smurgle yu an yur Meomie to make yu all feel bedder.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old October 31st 07, 01:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Luffin Purrrs,
Remaynin memburs uf tha gang uf orinj

Tah-zha an Mango

Dat iz a furry, furry sad story indeed. I fink da 'dopted kitties will be
furry happy an healthy - findin news homes fur dem must haf been furry
hard on yourz Meowmie, but dat shows dat her luffs dem.

An sum kitties just gets reelly scared of moving. I know I wasn't all dat
happy bout mofing from Catifurnia to Eye-oh-uh, but it turned out ok. All
of usses here will keep purring dat Jasmeen might still find her way back
to youz guys.

And as fur your Meowmie - GOOD ON HER for findin a new howse! No hoomin
should haf to put up wif yelling and stuff - no hoomin! Dat was why
mineown Paw lefted da lady hoomin him used to lif with. I didn't
'sperience dat mineownself, but Cleocatra did and has told us bout it.

We is all furry, furry, furry happy to see you kitties back here. We
missed you all, an we missed yourz Meowmie. And pleeze tell your Meowmie
da if her ever just wants to talk wif someone, her can always e-mail
mineown Paw. Hims e-mail address is dan at catfolks dot net.

Meanwhile, is you going to join usses for da Wedwink? Please do - it will
be furry special.

Sammy
Old October 31st 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Itz been a furry long time since weze seen you and Ize rememfurs youze
family. Ize glad to see youze all but am so sorry so much turmoil has
happened to youze all. It haz to have been scary and upsetting and
effuryfing to hoomin and fur alike. I hopez the new onetruehomes for youze
brotherz and sisfurs works out well for them. And lots of extra purrs for
Jasmine and for the hole in youze all hearts.

Puddi Cat

Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 31st 07, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Ya kno, Tah-zha an Mango, summytymez fayzing uh blank wall an uh kwestshun
mark bowt da footshur is betterer den staying in uh nottid-gud sitshuashun.
Itz gud dat yur meowmee had da stwent an kurrage tu chaynge hur sityuashun.
Gudgud furr hur.

It'z gudgud dat enuff ov da trawma iz ofurr dat yu gize kin powzt uhgin.
Welkum bak tu da kommunity.

Pit2nya an Anti Sylvia

"seejaneburn" wrote in
message ...

Old October 31st 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz gladta see yourselvez anna we iz sorri fur yourown troublez, Tiger fur
hiz howze
seejaneburn wrote in
message ...

Old November 1st 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 08:28:43 GMT, seejaneburn's nimble, little paws
typed:

Hello all furrends agen, it has been a furry long tyme sinse we comewnicated
wif yew all,

gennle snippy

Luffin Purrrs,
Remaynin memburs uf tha gang uf orinj

Tah-zha an Mango

Meow, gize,

We'ze sorry to reed of dese problems, but glad to see you gize back
heer again. Smurgle yur meowmie fur me!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs